Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11th Nov show
11-11-2006, 07:55 PM
11th Nov show

I quite enjoyed tonights show (for the first time).

But I have to say I would rather not be looking a Ray's smug little puss next week. I really can't stand him. I liked Eton Road and Robert is doing ok at the moment.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-11-2006, 08:11 PM
11th Nov show
Ray gives me the creeps actually! he's like some kind of dwarf man-boy child type thing - he reminds me of a ventriloquists dummy.

I could hardly bare to watch Ben tonight ... and Simon put out nationally what I was saying in the front room ... what is so bad about putting up marquees for a living? and also I could only watch through the gaps in my hands in horror as he forced himself on that woman in the audience ... it was horrible to watch!

Loving the work of Nikita and the McDonald Bros, not just because they are scottish and have such beautiful speaking voices, but because the seem like such nice genuine people ... although I think they both deserve to be in the bottom two tonight - it would be a shame if either of them went for reasons of the likability factor rather than the talent factor.

Leona is still getting right on my tits for some reason which I still can't put my finger on.

As usual Louis jigging along is the highlight of anything the judges do!

Just realised who Simon reminds me of! my Dad!!! both of them have that sneering, withering look down to a tee!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-11-2006, 08:15 PM
11th Nov show
Quote:he reminds me of a ventriloquists dummy.
Nail, head, right on the button...

that is exactly what he is.

smug little wan ker
11-11-2006, 08:53 PM
11th Nov show
Dol, as buzz has jsut posted you really have nailed it! That is exactly who Ray looks like! I would rather like him to be booted out this week, getting bored of the swing. Bored with Ben too, he is just a bit too smug for my liking!

I do like Nikitta but I think she could be on a shoogly nail this week and I absolutely loved Robert, who I don't think has deserved to be in the bottom twice.

And even though I was a bit freaked by Anthony's melody in the middle of the song, I really enjoyed Eton Road.

Simon is just looking sillier & sillier each week and I reckon he could cost Leona the competition, people are not going to vote for her as they don't want to see Simon winning and he should remember that he is mentoring 2 girls - is it any wonder that Nikitta looks nervous, she must know that Simon thinks her 2nd best to Leona, even at the Pride of Britain awards he told the little girl who he gave an award to to vote for Leona because she was a girl!

And The McD Bros done well this week and I do hope that they are saved as Ray definetely deserves to go this week.

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
11-11-2006, 08:56 PM
11th Nov show
ummm ... a shoogly nail ... I must remember that for later on! :thumbsup: (unless it's one of your typos! ... in which case sorry for drawing attention to it! Blush )

... and if anyone drones out the same stuff week after week after week - it is a stiff competition between Ben and Ray!
11-11-2006, 08:57 PM
11th Nov show
I think I will take a wee break when Julio comes on!
11-11-2006, 09:00 PM
11th Nov show
I like Ray; I think he's good at what he does, but agree with Sharon that he probably won't have a successful recording career.

Robert and Leona gave the best performances tonight.

I agree with Simon about Eton Road; that bit in the middle was bizarre.

Nikkita is average at best.

Ben's ok, but don't think he has a solo career.

McDonalds - the public need to realise that this is a talent contest, not a popularity contest and put these boys out of their misery. They haven't a hope and prolonging their agony is just cruel.
11-11-2006, 09:02 PM
11th Nov show
Dolores Wrote:ummm ... a shoogly nail ... I must remember that for later on! :thumbsup: (unless it's one of your typos! ... in which case sorry for drawing attention to it! Blush )

... and if anyone drones out the same stuff week after week after week - it is a stiff competition between Ben and Ray!

Shoogly nail is a Scottish thing Dol.........what do you mean "one" of my typos??!! It means you are on the way out!.:laugh:

Julio doesn't do it for me either, visually or with his singing! I would love it if Simon was to comment on his singing!

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
11-11-2006, 09:05 PM
11th Nov show
I think Hoolio has a good chance of being in the bottom two this week.

what a load of bollo cks!!
11-11-2006, 09:08 PM
11th Nov show
Buzz Wrote:I think Hoolio has a good chance of being in the bottom two this week.

what a load of bollo cks!!

lol! yes he kind of looked like "head of accounts at the Christmas party doing Kariokee"!!!!

I did watch a bit!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  25th November Show Patsy 23 7,722 15-04-2008 09:56 AM
Last Post: Patsy
  The opening show... Coastie 2 2,464 22-08-2007 09:22 AM
Last Post: MariaRob
  2nd December Show Patsy 31 8,124 12-12-2006 12:06 PM
Last Post: survivorfan
  Songs for Dec 9th Show Critique 13 5,170 09-12-2006 09:43 PM