Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
19th April Show
19-04-2006, 09:09 PM
19th April Show

What a fantastic show it was tonight.

It had been lolling all over the place, especially the end bit.

I thought Ruth was positively glowing and really showed her humour.

Paul continued to show his petulant side, but Michelle came across as being very strong and unrufflable under extreme pressure. Syed was, well, Syed. Ansell was his reliable self and so was Tuan, unfortunately for him to his detrement.

Syed "The Cat" must be down to his last life by now, surely!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
19-04-2006, 09:27 PM
19th April Show
I think they all really really showed their strengths (and weaknesses) tonight with the exception of Paul.

Ruth was fantastic and really seemed on a roll. Plus, was it just me or did SAS show her a bit of respect in the boardroom tonight?

Michelle did seem unruffled I agree, her strongest performance yet

Ansell was reliable as always, did what he did without any fuss.

Paul's weakest performance tonight I think, although it still wasn't 'weak' by any means.

Syed and Tuan both deserved to go tonight. Neither really did anything and I feel it was as luck based as a toss of a coin. Thought Tuan had almost talked himself out of the sacking towards the end, and Syed really is living on borrowed time.

The other 4 for the final for me!

You're not born lazy, it's an acquired skill

[Image: pot004.gif] [Image: egg03064.gif][Image: 90725.gif][Image: 79735.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-04-2006, 09:33 PM
19th April Show
Good episode - the only downside being that it was so bleedin' obvious who would get the chop.

LOL at Syed's antics, but SAS was right about one thing - he does have his moments of brilliance.

Ruth's way out in front for me. Her biggest risk may be of getting too cocky - other than that she'll surely win.

Mick Smile
No fear, no hate, no pain, no broken hearts

For topical debate and vitriolic mudslinging DON'T visit: http://www.greatworlddebate.com cos it's a dead link.

INSTEAD visit http://greatworlddebate.net/gwdsmf/index.php
19-04-2006, 09:36 PM
19th April Show
Agreed Mik. Also agree with Mars that I thought Tuan did a very eloquent job defending himself. However, I think he may have overestimated SAS's level of education. :blink:
19-04-2006, 09:50 PM
19th April Show
I didn't think that Tuan did a good job at all in the boardroom. I guess to give him his dues his task performance was so poor he was a dead man walking, and he he did least identify Syed as the best target to name in the boardroom, but the way he expressed himself was just weak weak weak.

I think Michelle's lightweight, and Syed will make the last four (unless it's him vs Ruth in the boardroom).

I agree that SAS seemed to be trearing Ruth with respect. That's the trap for her - there wer tiny signs I thought that she reckons she's halfway into the job already. If she takes anything for granted she'll come a cropper. And Syed was looking mightily displeased at being analysed by Ruth for SAS's benefit.

Nice to see Paul in the show after - he looked a decent guy. Similar to Syed in some ways, but much smarter and more upright.

Mick Smile
No fear, no hate, no pain, no broken hearts

For topical debate and vitriolic mudslinging DON'T visit: http://www.greatworlddebate.com cos it's a dead link.

INSTEAD visit http://greatworlddebate.net/gwdsmf/index.php
19-04-2006, 09:59 PM
19th April Show
yes I rather liked Paul in the You're Fired show tonight.

he came across as much more humorous and a much better judge of character than he did in the programme last year.

What a shame he wasn't wearing his white suit!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yuen was exactly the right person to go. He really didn't want that job did he! Decent guy, but just not in the same league as the others. Still he left with his integrity and that's what was important to him. He certainly had Sayed card marked!

Could Sayed come across as more slippery and useless! He is an appalling salesperson .... strike that ...he is an appalling person, full stop! Liar Liar pants on fire and nasty with it when cornered! Didn't you just KNOW he was going to interrupt Sir Alan when Sir Alan said "I'm gonna say something and I don't want to be interrupted!" :laugh:

Paul is a stroppy customer and too competitive. Whereas Ruth admits that she is in it for herself, Paul has shown a much more devious competitive side, like when he said to Sharon that if they lost by the amount she didn't sell last week that the failure of the task would be hers, this week he was sulking to the camera that Michelle only wanted to get sales to beat him! He's become more unlikely to be the apprentice with each passing week imo.

Unless she does something very wrong I can't see why Ruth wont win at this stage, none of the others even come close.

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-04-2006, 03:08 PM
19th April Show
Paul makes me laugh {Of the intercom: 'If you lived here you wouldn't need that - you wouldn't have any friends] but he's a misogynist, and me no like that.

bam bam
20-04-2006, 03:19 PM
19th April Show
Tigereye Wrote:he's a misogynist, and me no like that.

He is extremely arrogant and full of himself and rather fat and me no likey that
20-04-2006, 05:55 PM
19th April Show
I have not liked Paul at all, I think he is snidey and backstabbing and far too full of himself.

Ruth is looking rather smug and rightly so, not sure what AS really thinks of her though. On recent form she should win but maybe AS will think that he would stand a beter chance of moulding Ansell as opposed to Ruth.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Is the show live or recorded?? MariaRob 9 4,268 16-05-2006 08:08 PM
Last Post: Andrea
  26th April Show Patsy 11 4,419 28-04-2006 06:55 PM
Last Post: Cat
  12th April Show Figaro 20 5,061 17-04-2006 07:11 PM
Last Post: mazwad
  Sugars fees for the show - get it right! Slipper 5 2,646 14-04-2006 03:32 PM
Last Post: IsLe Of WeAtHeR