Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12-11-2007, 10:53 AM

This starts tonight. Malcolm McClaren has walked already and Lynne Franks and the ghastly Janis Dickinson have already clashed. Cant wait!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
19-11-2007, 10:18 AM
Quote:Cerys Matthews has been branded a "home-wrecker" by Marc Bannerman's girlfriend.

Actress Sarah Matravers has admitted that she is "absolutely livid" after watching footage of Cerys and Marc flirting and cuddling in the jungle.

"What the hell does Cerys think she's doing? She's going all out to flirt with Marc and she knows he has a girlfriend - of course she does. If anyone is to be portrayed as anything here, it isn't Marc the love-rat, it's Cerys the home-wrecker. It's a bloody cheek and I'm absolutely livid."

Sarah is due to arrive in Australia today and will stay in a six-star hotel until Marc leaves the jungle.

"The first hint of a snog and that's it. I'll fly home alone, change the locks, cut up his clothes, throw all his stuff out and never speak to him again," she warned. "I have my dignity."

From what I have seen it's Marc that was doing all the chasing.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  IACGMOOH 2007 Prediction Game - £10 prize Haydon_acc2 1 4,897 15-11-2007 01:37 PM
Last Post: Tigereye
  Who is in this years show 2007 madkitten 8 4,146 02-11-2007 05:09 PM
Last Post: Rob