Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
26th April Show
26-04-2006, 10:17 PM
26th April Show

Blimey! 11.15pm and no-one posted this thread yet. Is everyone losing interest?

As soon as they were paired up, we knew, didn't we? Was there really any doubt? SAS did his best to stir up a row and some dissatisfaction with Ruth's performance, but lets face it, there really was no competition. They would lose and Syed would go.

Head to head next week. Looking forward to that.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27-04-2006, 07:23 AM
26th April Show
Horrah Sayed is gone...although I was actually half expecting Ruth to go since she never really came up with any ideas for the cruise thing and even though IMO Sayed's were pants at least he was coming up with stuff...I feel their biggest problem was that they became over adventurous given that there was only two of them...

I still hope the Badger wins but still have Ansell down as the quiet chap who may just sneak in in the closing stages...

Interesting...next week they go head to head...that should be Michelle on her way out as I feel she has been seriously carried up til now!

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-04-2006, 08:25 AM
26th April Show
Badger showed her true colours last night, mainly around the cheeks and neck. she argued that "marketing is about getting your message to the most people" er no its about getting the message to the right people, but hey why spoil a good rant. they failed to work out that the ship was full of over 50's - a basic glaring error.

she is a big phoney and in the end Sayed, who has been told, i guess by his parents, that he is great and nothing is impossible etc.., actually came out as a nicer person, albeit singularly useless in business.

by the way if you want a real laugh have a look at Michelle's website, unbelivable tosh written by someone who thinks that business is watching Wall Street and buying the FT as it matches her shirt.

Paul, even tho he eats too much and is a bit arrogant, is still the best candidate.

**I heart Northern Soul**
27-04-2006, 09:03 AM
26th April Show
IsLe Of WeAtHeR Wrote:Sayed, who has been told, i guess by his parents, that he is great and nothing is impossible etc.., actually came out as a nicer person, albeit singularly useless in business.

Er, Sayed a nice person? The only thing in his favour IMO is that he is fairly goodlooking. I thought it was outrageous the way he wanted to dump the raffle tickets that he was too stupid to write names and cabin numbers on the back of. With The Badger banging on about fraud, he was dead in the water after that. I really dont think Sir Alan wanted to let him go tho, although it would have been a travesty if he was saved from the firing yet again, although I would have liked to see Ruth go purely because she is so cocksure she will win.
27-04-2006, 11:42 AM
26th April Show
MariaRob Wrote:I thought it was outrageous the way he [Sayed] wanted to dump the raffle tickets that he was too stupid to write names and cabin numbers on the back of. With The Badger banging on about fraud, he was dead in the water after that. I really dont think Sir Alan wanted to let him go tho, although it would have been a travesty if he was saved from the firing yet again, although I would have liked to see Ruth go purely because she is so cocksure she will win.

I thought Ruth would go cos she was so cocksure. SAS had her pegged just right when he said that she was giving Sayed enough rope to hang himself, whilst she sat back thinking "well Sir Alan ain't gonna fire me based on past performances". They judged their target audience so totally wrong and they should have both been fired on that basis alone. Sayed is a slippering customer and i don't think anyone watching would be investing anything in his business. He's not half as good and confident as he likes to think he is. That's the trouble with good looking people they think they don't have to try as hard as us mingers ... eh Ruth!!!

Raffles? Egg and Spoon races? whatever next ... knobbly knees competitions and glamorours grannies?! This was more targetted to families in cheapo holiday camps rather than old folks who were splashing out on the cruise of a lifetime.

Paul's team deserved to win ... although he has become so big headed and smarmy lately that I can't wait for him to fail! (loved the clip from next week when he was being interviewed and he described himself as "a lovable bloke that people like" and the interviewer said well i dont like you very much!!! tw&t!

It was good to see Nick and Margaret in holiday mode!!! :cool1: I bet Nick got himself laid on that ship he was looking quite smug at some points!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
27-04-2006, 01:26 PM
26th April Show
Dolores Wrote:It was good to see Nick and Margaret in holiday mode!!! :cool1: I bet Nick got himself laid on that ship he was looking quite smug at some points!
:naughty:

Dol...nothing escapes you does it!

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
27-04-2006, 04:46 PM
26th April Show
Dolores Wrote:I bet Nick got himself laid on that ship he was looking quite smug at some points!

With Margaret under the table on the ship again?

You're not born lazy, it's an acquired skill

[Image: pot004.gif] [Image: egg03064.gif][Image: 90725.gif][Image: 79735.gif]
27-04-2006, 07:22 PM
26th April Show
Great show, but first can I take a moment to commend the tall leaning one for his accurate prediction that Syed would only go if he came head to head with Ruth. Well done Micky.

I thought it was a bit unfair that the teams were 3:2, maybe they should have got rid of 2 last week to keep it even. However, Pauls idea was an excellent target market and they deserved to win on that alone.

Ruth disappointed me in the boardroom, she should just have admitted that she didn't read the rules or if she did she didn't take them in and would have gained a lot more respect, she went down in my opinion here and I think this has lost her the game. I now think its between Ansell and Paul and going by their personalities alone I think it will be Ansell, Sir AS dosn't seem to go for the cock sure ones which unfortunately Paul is. Ansell is much more pliable.

PS I too thought that Maggie and Nick had a certain glow about them, do you think they are brother and sister?

:good:
28-04-2006, 07:33 AM
26th April Show
Cat Wrote:Ruth disappointed me in the boardroom, she should just have admitted that she didn't read the rules or if she did she didn't take them in and would have gained a lot more respect, she went down in my opinion here and I think this has lost her the game. I now think its between Ansell and Paul and going by their personalities alone I think it will be Ansell, Sir AS dosn't seem to go for the cock sure ones which unfortunately Paul is. Ansell is much more pliable.

Why didn't she read the rules and why did she just accept Syed's say-so? I didn't like her much anyway and Ruth has now proved to me why I don't like her. She is one of those people who will constanty pass the buck and never take any of the blame. From what we saw, she never really got involved with th games thing and she did what she does best selling! I think SAS has the mark of her, she is one-trick pony and she is certainly not a team player. I would not be surprised if she went next week, she let herself down badly and SAS isn't going to forget that she was really selfish is the boardroom.

Ansell is going to win this, mark my words.

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
28-04-2006, 02:14 PM
26th April Show
Cat Wrote:PS I too thought that Maggie and Nick had a certain glow about them, do you think they are brother and sister?

:good:

I think that not only are they brother and sister, they have shared a bed since the age of 12.

What Are Your Views On Forum Moderation?[Image: hatter.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Is the show live or recorded?? MariaRob 9 4,434 16-05-2006 08:08 PM
Last Post: Andrea
  19th April Show Patsy 9 3,421 20-04-2006 05:55 PM
Last Post: mazwad
  12th April Show Figaro 20 5,405 17-04-2006 07:11 PM
Last Post: mazwad
  Sugars fees for the show - get it right! Slipper 5 2,764 14-04-2006 03:32 PM