Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2Pac and Elton John
01-08-2005, 12:31 AM
2Pac and Elton John

2Pac and Elton John's 'Ghetto Gospel' has just been released here and although it's a bizzare collaberation ('specially as one of them is dead!) I am finding it strangely addictive.

I had to laugh at the radio announcer introducing it earlier today though who said "And here's a track that both hardened gangster rappers and your mother can sit down and listen to together" :laugh:

I hear it knocked 'The crazy (bloody) Frog' from number one in the UK and I'm hoping that it (or something else - please God) will do the same here as the charts are full of cartoon characters at the moment!

Anyone else like this track?
Quote this message in a reply
01-08-2005, 08:22 AM
2Pac and Elton John
Although it is not normally the type of music I listen to Voice, I quite like this one. It is played alot on the music channels here.

:laugh: @ Elton John being a hardened rapper :laugh:
01-08-2005, 01:05 PM
2Pac and Elton John
This track really, really gets on my tits! :glare:

To the extent that I change channels when it comes on the radio.

"You can put lipstick on a pig...but it's still a pig!!!"
Find all posts by this user
01-08-2005, 01:13 PM
2Pac and Elton John
I don't like it either, Grouch. I hate the way Elton John's voice has been speeded up to match the beat of the music. He sounds unnatural.
03-08-2005, 07:26 PM
2Pac and Elton John
I like it, but Lewie being a big Tupak fan, Im a bit fed up with hearing it now!!!

I also like the fact that Tupak has released material with Elton and Bruce Hornsby.......because now when Lewie tells me my music is cack, I can remind him that I have the "originals" of HIS preferred music choice downstairs :devil:

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Time is never wasted when you are wasted all the time :pimp:[/FONT]
[Image: isis.gif]