Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3rd person Makosi
27-06-2005, 12:55 PM
3rd person Makosi

Anyone else royally fed up with "me-me-me-Makosi"?

Annoyed and angry that none of the 2 boys fancy her she has taken to pouting and bitching about the Saskia group with people she would not dream of hanging about with outside the house..namely Vanessa, Keiran, Dalek and Kemal.

She is also rather dim. Still she has not worked out that without TV, radio, Books, papers or a chance to leave the house the only thing one can do is talk about other housemates. -she does it all the time.

I do not like her one bit and she is such an ugly-bugly but because she is black and spiky and people are wary of her she gets the "oh your so beautiful" treatment. Get her out. :boxing:

What others think and say about you is none of your business. :ohmy:
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27-06-2005, 01:00 PM
3rd person Makosi
i have a friend who is originally from Zimbabwe (sp?) and it is a cultural way of speaking to refer to yourself in the third person like Makosi.

Team Smug (saskia and her lapdogs) have completely snubbed and isolated everyone else in the house and now Makosi and the rest are finally united in their hatred of team smug ....good for them i say...

Makosi gave Saskia the manipulator and bully of the house a few home truths last night and saskia didn't like it...

Makosi is a far better woman that that chav saskia will ever be.

<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>&quot;Work is the curse of the drinking classes&quot;</span></span>
27-06-2005, 02:46 PM
3rd person Makosi
I think Makosi is quite a smart person...and that most of what she does in the house is planned and thought-out....and for that she is going to go far.

She always manages to take what bb asks her to do in all these tasks and not only complete them but uses them to her advantage.

And she is really good at creating strong one-on-one bonds with the housemates...which I think is key. She has created a special bond with just about every housemate....Kemal (her fellow diva), Vanessa (her new close pal), Derek (her "father" in the house), Anthony (their flirtatious relationship), etc.
27-06-2005, 04:47 PM
3rd person Makosi
I think Makosi is playing a brilliant game actually! I ying and yang between liking her immensely and finding her intensely irritating. Unlike anyone on Team Smug (good one Crystal!) who i just find intensely dislikable without ANY redeeming qualities whatsoever. Except maybe Anthony who just seems to be bewildered most of the time!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
27-06-2005, 05:10 PM
3rd person Makosi
isleofweather Wrote:Anyone else royally fed up with "me-me-me-Makosi"?

No I love her - I think she is genuinely a nice person playing a stunning game!! She is entertaining, funny, annoying, hilarious and great tv.

She is now my fave and I want her to win!!

I always cook with wine, and sometimes I actually put it in the food.
[Image: pot002.gif]

27-06-2005, 05:17 PM
3rd person Makosi
I think you are on your own here, Isle of Weather. I am another Makosi fan, I know sometimes she can be very in your face and I don't think I would like to spend every minute of the day with her, but there is something about her that I really like. She is great entertainment, one of the funniest moments was when (been mentioned before by others) she came out of the workhouse and had that conversation with Derek about the "too" prawns.

Go Makosi!

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
27-06-2005, 05:19 PM
3rd person Makosi
I think she is playing a very good game, but I don't like her..
Find all posts by this user
27-06-2005, 05:37 PM
3rd person Makosi
I think Makosi is superb - and an excellent liar to boot!

I really hope she wins it now!

What's so funny about peace, love and understanding?
27-06-2005, 05:58 PM
3rd person Makosi
I think she's playing the best game. I think she's great and I find her absolutely fascinating!
27-06-2005, 06:22 PM
3rd person Makosi
It annoys me too the way Makosi talks about herself in the 3rd person - it's as if she puts herself on a pedestal.

So far I've liked Makosi overall though - but I can't stand the bitching sessions that she has with Vanessa. I mush prefered it when it was Kemal and Makosi.....for me Vanessa and Makosi just doesn't work.

I also wish someone else had pushed the red button and had the chance to shine a bit.
Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Makosi could be deported! Bella 9 2,346 07-09-2005 08:36 AM
Last Post: Pandora
  Taxi for Makosi!! / Her Eviction Interview !! Buzz 29 4,481 24-08-2005 02:24 PM
Last Post: Pandora
  You'd think Makosi had won BB! Joy 11 2,464 16-08-2005 11:18 AM
Last Post: Isis
  Makosi Bob 238 15,931 11-08-2005 10:10 AM
Last Post: Groucho
  Makosi may be in for a bit of a shock..... Pandora 10 2,321 08-08-2005 05:57 PM
Last Post: sayangmouse
  A photograph of Makosi....... Pandora 11 2,711 31-07-2005 12:00 PM
Last Post: bridge
  Is Makosi wearing a wig???????? Pandora 8 1,510 18-07-2005 02:16 PM
  does anyone know where i can download the suspension music used when a person... JaYC 8 1,340 16-07-2005 10:42 AM
Last Post: Dolores
  vote team makosi OUT!!! kookycat 6 1,385 15-07-2005 05:07 PM
Last Post: choti
  Makosi's Baby sayangmouse 1 787 09-07-2005 11:25 AM