Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5 Things about you
28-01-2005, 11:31 PM
5 Things about you

Well, I started this thread on the old forum, but it fell a bit flat because everyone who was there had been there forever and knew everyone else really well.

But...now we have a new forum, and lots of lovely new members. Nowdays, not everyone everyone knows everythng about everyone else! Smile

So, to help us all get to know each other a bit better, I thought I'd re-start this thread.

5 tlittel titbits about yourself which other people here may not know.

I'll start:

1. I once vomited over my in-laws Christmas tree

2. My brother knows Kate Moss quite well

3. No matter how much weight I lose, my tits are always big

4. I keep my house fastidiously tidy, but my car and desk at work look like a bombsite :blink:

5. I was once fined (and almost arrested) for being "drunk in charge of a bicycle".

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
29-01-2005, 01:06 AM
5 Things about you
nice thread karenh.

My five:

1. I can solve a rubik's cube in under 3 minutes.
2. I am a huge pack-rat...I keep things so long that I can't remember why I even kept them in the first place...and still tend to keep them anyways just in case it had some special meaning to me at one point that I do not remember. lol.
3. I can speak Chinese
4. I drive like an 80 year old grandpa
5. I have an unhealthy love for cheese, and eat it alllllll the time..and on just about everything.
29-01-2005, 04:48 AM
5 Things about you
Right.....hmmmm......

1) I have mens shoes for work as non of the womens had decent soles for the extra curricular stuff I have to do outside the office.

2) I'm easily distracted...

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
29-01-2005, 08:08 AM
5 Things about you
karenh Wrote:3. No matter how much weight I lose, my tits are always big

....can I have your phone number??.....:ohmy:

:sun: w o o d s t o c k:beer:
"I'm not a bird, I'm a festival!" :bored:
Find all posts by this user
29-01-2005, 08:38 AM (This post was last modified: 29-01-2005 08:41 AM by Woodstock.)
5 Things about you
1. Kieran O'Brien (...who??) was once a footballing team-mate of mine...:bye:
He got his break starring in "Gruey" - an 80's childrens programme about a young lad and his pal and their adventures (never very exciting) in a typical northern town.
He went on to star as "Cracker's" son in the tv series of the same name....AND....as if that weren't enough.....he also played a soldier in "Band of Brothers" - he was the chap who was responsible for the soldiers' mail.

2. I once had delusions of grandeur by entering a tennis tournament with my mate - open to the whole of Manchester. I really went in their to win the entire thing.....lost in 2 straight sets to Damien Bridges (git) in first round (who never went on to achieve much anyway - well, have you ever heard of him??)

3. I represented our town at Hockey in the Manchester Youth Games. (Don't ask - 'cos I have no idea how or why?) I played the game about six times in PE and some bright spark of a teacher decided I was competent enough to take it five or six steps further. But I did okay. Incidentally we lost every game. If none of you are interested, Ryan Wilson was also at the games - actually saw him on the football pitches representing Salford. Anyone worth their salt, will realize that Ryan Wilson later became one Ryan Giggs......

4. I have a beautiful daughter Victoria Rose - who is seven years old today.
(lives in south-west with her mummy)

5. I have quite a large p.....ENALTY!! - did you see that??:ohmy:

29-01-2005, 08:38 AM
5 Things about you
karenh Wrote:3. No matter how much weight I lose, my tits are always big
Isn't the distribution of tits a funny thing. Why some people get more than their fair share. I know that if you go on the pill at a young age you can end up with big ones, but also in my experience, having known friends who ate virtually nothing when growing up and going through puberty, they all ended up with big knockers :blink:

The winner says it may be difficult but it is possible; the loser says it may be possible but it is too difficult
:yahoo: He's here!
29-01-2005, 09:01 AM
5 Things about you
1. I secretly used to fancy Noel Edmunds

2. Me and my mates were really naughty @ school but all the teachers thought we were little sweethearts LOL

3. I love the smell of petrol, freshly cut grass, & bacon sandwiches.

4. I once went 160 mph in an EVO8 FQ330 (I wasn't driving)

5. I still live at home with my mum & dad

[Image: KimSig.jpg]
29-01-2005, 09:02 AM
5 Things about you
Blimey, im so uninteresting i cant think of anything remotely shocking to write here, so i wont even try. So here are 5 uninteresting facts about Bonnie (that you will all know anyway) :wink2:

1) I was sacked from my job 4 years ago as i wouldnt sleep with the boss (*******). I never took him to an unfair dismissal thingy, and i really regret that now.

2) I got married at the age of 18, and have been happily married for 12 fantastically wonderful years.

3) I love animals, and have 4 cats, a bunny and a tortoise. In the far future i will be getting a doggy, and would like a Finnish Spitz (spelt wrongly im sure).

4) I once got thrown out of a pub for getting very drunk and smashing against the wall every glass i could lay my hands on (why i wasnt arrested i dont know !!).

5) i drive like a maniac and speed everywhere .... but havent been caught yet Blush

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
29-01-2005, 10:03 AM
5 Things about you
Bonsai Wrote:a tortoise.

I think anyone who owns a tortoise is cool:wink2: - fair play to ya

29-01-2005, 10:06 AM
5 Things about you
Bob Wrote:Isn't the distribution of tits a funny thing. Why some people get more than their fair share. I know that if you go on the pill at a young age you can end up with big ones, but also in my experience, having known friends who ate virtually nothing when growing up and going through puberty, they all ended up with big knockers :blink:

Mine where huge when I was 12, so much so, my nickname was 'the one with the big knockers' and I didn't go on the pill that early or starve myself. I guess I was/still am a freak! :ohmy:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Fox problems and other things... PJ 8 1,722 04-07-2007 07:13 PM
Last Post: Coastie
  Things that make you go GRRRR! Coastie 32 3,577 16-06-2007 08:47 PM
Last Post: Fee For All
  Things that worry you.... Groucho 29 3,222 10-06-2007 12:42 PM
Last Post: msgirl
  Things I couldn't care LESS about!! Dolores 42 4,702 09-06-2007 11:11 AM
  Things that make blokes proud of themselves... Seabreeze 2 986 25-04-2007 09:31 AM
Last Post: survivorfan
  Life Insurance and other morbid things ... Bonsai 23 3,442 27-02-2007 04:11 PM
  Things it pained you to throw away Seabreeze 11 1,897 10-11-2006 02:09 AM
  Odd things on the Intertron HushTheVoices 48 4,127 12-10-2006 10:35 AM
Last Post: Critique
  Stupid things you've bought PJ 39 3,566 16-09-2006 05:19 AM
  Small things amuse small minds... Woodstock 8 1,468 23-06-2006 04:19 PM
Last Post: Patsy