Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
7th eviction
09-07-2006, 09:41 AM
7th eviction

I know the nominations aren't in yet, but I've been looking at Betfair who already taking bets on who will get the boot next Friday. Their list, starting with the person most backed to go, down to the least backed, is

Jayne (strong favourite to go)
Susie
Aisleyne
Richard
Michael
Nikki
Jenny
Imogen
Spiral
Glyn
Mike
Pete

Although I find Jayne pretty horrible and would like her off the screen, she does seem to have some support in the house which makes me wonder if she'll get enough noms. to be up? THe surprise in the betting is Susie as second favourite, she seems fairly inoffensive to me and somehow I don't see her getting enough noms.

I know this sort of overlaps withthe nomination predictions thread, but as it's abou the actual eviction I thought I'd put it elsewhere.

What Are Your Views On Forum Moderation?[Image: hatter.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2006, 09:32 PM
7th eviction
Well the bookies have done alright there, with all money on Jane lost.

I've had a flutter on Michael to go, on the basis they'll evict the least interesting rather than the least pleasant, and perhaps have some loyalty towards the lngest standing housemates. Of course, anything could happen this week to swing the votes against someone or other.

DO you think Michael is likely to go as things stand right now? Bearing in mind how the public at large will be thinking?

By the way, all the money seems to be on Aisleyne and Nikki just now.

11-07-2006, 10:51 PM
7th eviction
survivorfan Wrote:Well the bookies have done alright there, with all money on Jane lost.

I've had a flutter on Michael to go, on the basis they'll evict the least interesting rather than the least pleasant, and perhaps have some loyalty towards the lngest standing housemates. Of course, anything could happen this week to swing the votes against someone or other.

DO you think Michael is likely to go as things stand right now? Bearing in mind how the public at large will be thinking?

By the way, all the money seems to be on Aisleyne and Nikki just now.

Have you ever heard the expession - a fool and his money?
Good luck.:bye:

[INDENT]

[/INDENT]
12-07-2006, 06:24 AM
7th eviction
I have, Secrets, and I know you have done a lot of gambling in the past, so you're probably talking from personal experience.

I have to say though that I only have an occasional flutter, and only in very small amounts, probably what you'd spend on a pint of cider, and like the cider I expect my stake money will be also pi$$ed up against the wall!

12-07-2006, 07:30 AM
7th eviction
I've two groups in mind, the 'safes' and the 'likelies'.

Safe:
Jayne
Richard
Jenny
Imogen
Spiral
Glyn
Mike
Pete

Likely:
Aisleyne
Nikki
Michael
Susie

Of the likelies, Aisleyne and Nikki might well be kept as they offer 'value' and are longstanding players.

I think Michael stands as equal a chance of the other three of going, so I thought a flutter at 90-1 was worth it!

12-07-2006, 08:19 AM
7th eviction
I was chatting with Mr.B last night and we think the following are definately eviction possibilities as they are so quiet and boring.

Suzie
Michael (who - i dont think he has spoken)
Imogen as she is wet
Spiral and he is turning into a loner

Out of the four above i think it will be Michael that leaves as he has brought nothing into the house.

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-07-2006, 11:57 AM
7th eviction
I hope it is Michael who goes.....but he's had so little time on screen that I don't know if people will have built up enough of an opinion of him to pick up the phone and vote.

Unfortunately I think it will be between Susie, Richard, Aisleyne and Nikki who will go - which is a shame because if the public were voting for who they wanted to stay I don't think Richard, Aisleyne or Nikki would be going.
12-07-2006, 12:16 PM
7th eviction
Dave, you've put a lot of thought into this, haven't you mate. You need to get out more. Fancy meet up for lunch?

I'll be voting for Richard, btw.
12-07-2006, 06:23 PM
7th eviction
It might be a double eviction ! :bored: I think Nikki is a dead cert to go and maybe Susie (and although I loathe Nikki, it will be a shame if she goes, as she is car crash telly).

My choices to go would be Susie and Glyn. They are dead wood and boring.
Susie's best bits will consist of making four cups of tea from one teabag. :ninja:

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-07-2006, 06:37 PM
7th eviction
Unfortunately, I think BB has made a dog's breakfast out of this.

Not only is Jayne immune from eviction but if Ash gets voted out she will be doubly "rewarded" for breaking the rules because she's made no secret of the fact that she hates her.

Judging by the Channel 4 website, where there is a definite divide between the Nikki supporters and the Ash supporters, there has been panic voting by these people who are anxious to keep their favourite in, thus voting for the other.

BB should have made this week voting for who you want to keep in. Then we would all see who was popular and who wasn't.

Poor, Big Brother, Poor!!!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  ****** Spoiler ****** This Friday's Eviction! ~ils~ 8 1,571 09-08-2006 08:09 PM
Last Post: survivorfan
  *spoiler* next week's eviction floopy 3 1,040 06-08-2006 09:28 PM
Last Post: floopy
  11th Eviction survivorfan 26 3,260 04-08-2006 05:36 PM
Last Post: Buzz
  The best friends eviction Bob 15 2,043 25-07-2006 12:24 PM
Last Post: survivorfan
  8th Eviction survivorfan 6 1,257 17-07-2006 11:34 AM
Last Post: Patsy
  :Tonight's eviction survivorfan 15 1,882 02-07-2006 12:23 AM
Last Post: Woodstock
  This Weeks Eviction SPOILER Seabreeze 5 979 12-06-2006 04:23 PM