Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
9th June
10-06-2005, 08:34 AM
9th June

I Actually came out of chattage last night to watch this. Having shown no apparent interest in Paul when she initially came out of the Lurve Shack, she certainly made up for it didn't she, the little trollop! 2 minutes 58 seconds. Way to go Paul!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-06-2005, 08:41 AM
9th June
I thought last nights show was brilliant. Watching little creep Paul and Nikki froliking under the bed clothes. I mean - there was plenty of movement happening under there :ninja: And then to go to the loos together - but what a short period of time .... i mean, i wouldnt of been impressed :wink2:

Jayne made me laugh in the beach hut last night with all her shocked face pulling !!! And when she walked past the bed when they were under the covers - and couldnt believe her eyes.

I have to admit that Lee and Abi being together in the Love Shack was kinda nice .... although her giggling is REALLY starting to grate on my nerves.

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-06-2005, 09:56 AM
9th June
I have to say I am getting fed up with Isadulla bemoaning in that nasal voice how Paul has treated her. Yes he is a total little s*it but come on they were hardly engaged. This is a game show after all and there is bound to be a bit of "swapping around". I hope she goes tomorrow.
Find all posts by this user
10-06-2005, 02:33 PM (This post was last modified: 10-06-2005 03:22 PM by Pandora.)
9th June
MariaRob Wrote:I have to say I am getting fed up with Isadulla bemoaning in that nasal voice how Paul has treated her. Yes he is a total little s*it but come on they were hardly engaged. This is a game show after all and there is bound to be a bit of "swapping around". I hope she goes tomorrow.

Jayne looked comatose during this little exchange didnt she? :mellow:

Mercifully I fell asleep during a lot of this last night and missed The Danan grappling with Nikki's norks.

Oh boy, has that woman let herself in for a lifetime of stalking now ! I see restraining orders on the horizon !

Im actually praying that Paul gets evicted tonight - leaving the baldy manslut that is Calum to move in on "Paul's woman" - while he watches it all unfold before his panicking, bulbous eyes on his hotel telly....... :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Little 9th June Update for you : (it IS little too, as the Danan episode was making me ill).

The Danan followed Nikki the Norks around like a dog with a mission. They went into the male bathroom for 2 mins 58 seconds and then came out again, with The Danan looking rather pleased with himself.
If I were Nikki, Id get that Restraining Order ready........

Abi and Lee were getting very cosy and snuggly in the Love Shack..... with the Titmuss lapping up the attention and Lee looking rather keen. Lots of hugs and little kisses.
Abi's stupid giggle does my head in.

Calum the Manslut is still ignoring Rebecca and has moved onto Jayne - who is pretending she isnt delighted with the attention.

She bet Paul last night (Jesus - as if he NEEDS the encouragement) that he couldnt snog/shag Nikki the Norks before eviction night tonight.

Not entirely sure if he did the dirty deed (Id rather not think about, it makes me puke), but there was muchos screaming, yelling, gobsmacked faces from Middlemiss in the Beach Hut.

Last nights half hour show was sick making really because it was mostly about The Danan chasing a woman that knows no better...... and if I see his horrible grinning face once more, Ill kick the TV screen in.

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
10-06-2005, 05:27 PM
9th June
thanks Pandy Poops. I missed it again...have set record for tonight tho. Paul is seriously ****ing me off too.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Thursday 16th June Pandora 6 1,350 16-06-2005 05:45 PM
Last Post: Pandora
  Celeb Love Island - Saturday, 11th June 05 Pandora 7 1,642 15-06-2005 09:33 AM
  C.L.I. - Friday, 10th June Pandora 5 1,206 13-06-2005 03:47 PM
  8th June ... Cat 5 1,244 10-06-2005 06:43 AM
Last Post: Cat