Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A little something to share.
10-05-2006, 10:45 AM

Hello survivors,

For some years I have collected a few cuttings from magazines and newspapers with cute picture of animals, so I just thought I'd test out the scanning facility on my new piece of IT machinery and create another album. I would like to share these scrap book cuttings with you. To date I have managed to load 16 pages. I hope you enjoy them as much as I.

[url=uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/classicaltart1962/album?.dir=4138re2&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//uk.photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos]uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/classicaltart1962/album?.dir=4138re&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//uk.photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos[/url]

I must also tell you that I am currently engaged in a hectic few weeks ahead, so if I don't appear to be around posting as normal. I am alright, but may well be too tired after the upheaval caused by changes at home. In this my birthday month, rather than keep hold of money I am spending some on modernising my flat. New Bathroom, New Kitchen, Central heating renewal, New Fire and boiler, Rewiring, and last but not least the tidy up of my garden which I hope does not get too damaged with materials from my home, I am also having some work done on another property come July and mid august.

In between all of this I will have to fit in my work and singing performances and not forgetting you all.

I am organised to a t. But I will not see a return to normality for a few months yet. Then I off on holiday.

Love to you all.

Maureen
Northern angel. :wub: Heart :bangin: :mad2: :wave:

:party2: :sunb: :wine: :artist: :laugh:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-05-2006, 12:12 PM
Hi Maureen..where are you going on holidays?
Lucky you.
:-)

'Come away, oh human child, to the waters and the wild.With a fairy hand in hand...for the world is more full of weeping than you will understand.........'
10-05-2006, 12:43 PM
Hello Aondeag,

I have some work to catch up on in Cork and Dublin, In May and October. left over music recording work from last year..but my holidays, if I can call them that; as the family will have me run ragged, take place in July. We are going to Disneyland Paris. Aunty Mo come Northern angel, has extremely long arms for kids to swing from, seriously I seem to be well liked by children of all ages from babies to adults of 75 + , so there will be no escape.

I wish I was away now, but still going to Caravan tonight with Mr M to chill out, that is, if that is allowed returning ASAP Thursday, for hopefully the start of organised property refurbishments. Keeping everything crossed all goes well.

Maureen
Northern angel.:thumbsup:

10-05-2006, 12:58 PM
ooh that will be nice.Paris....that will be very nice indeed.
Hope you get a chance to travel outside Cork city when you are over there.(I am from 'The People's Republic of Cork...and can highly suggest Clonakilty and Bantry and West Cork (Allihies...Castletownbere etc etc.)
Enjoy.

'Come away, oh human child, to the waters and the wild.With a fairy hand in hand...for the world is more full of weeping than you will understand.........'
10-05-2006, 01:31 PM
Maureen does your caravan bounce up and down during rumpy-pumpy?

Yours interestedly SF.

What Are Your Views On Forum Moderation?[Image: hatter.jpg]
10-05-2006, 01:35 PM
survivorfan Wrote:Maureen does your caravan bounce up and down during rumpy-pumpy?

Yours interestedly SF.

Ours did when we went camping :w00t:

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-05-2006, 01:35 PM
Hello again Aondeag,

Thank you for the recommendations, I may manage to get out of the studio and walk along the beach. I'd like to anyway.

Just having to check on my tax situation as Southern Ireland is not part of the UK, so I should know something more soon about such complex issues.

Whatever your holiday and work plans, I hope they work out. Got any plans yet on where you'd like to go?

Maureen
Northern angel.

10-05-2006, 01:40 PM (This post was last modified: 10-05-2006 01:52 PM by Northern angel.)
survivorfan Wrote:Maureen does your caravan bounce up and down during rumpy-pumpy?

Yours interestedly SF.

Hello Survivorfan,

Yes, it most certainly does and Birthday Rumpy Pumpy is coming up tonight, or maybe it will be al fresco in the woods. Dependent of course on how much we will have had to drink, just a wee drop, of Brandy warms more than the cockles of your heart.

You know with you mentioning some common usage of caravans for mucky times, people forget it could well be mucky.. there are potted plants to do, a little bit of grass cutting, the outside has to be cleaned, dried, waxed and polished, decking kept slip free, alsorts of mucky lovely tasks. Mr M has a thing about wax and polish, I shall have to get a great plastic sheet to oil or wax..just to feed the fettish on al fresco pic nics.

The most pleasurable is the bouncy floors, trouble is I also have bouncy floors in my flat at the minute.

Maureen
Nothern angel.:wink_kiss

10-05-2006, 02:01 PM

Yours interestedly SF.

Hello survivorfan,

I'm having naughty thoughts now. We all know caravans bounce.

But have you ever engaged in the ultimate rowing experience being into sport?

:naughty: :laugh: You know foreign beds are sponge mattresses on lats, lats which could break. So to avoid this you put the mattress on the floor for mm nookie and the mattress takes you on a journey around the apartment.

:wub: :angel_not :wink_kiss

Have you worked out how many mm knots you can travel at with rumpy pumpy in such circumstances, or would you rather be tied up in knots?

Maureen
A Naughty Northern angel.

10-05-2006, 02:34 PM
Just having to check on my tax situation as Southern Ireland is not part of the UK,

No Maureen...we are not part of the UK...we fought long and hard to get away.:boxing: ..so yes...you better check out what you need to know.
:-) Bear in mind we use the euro.Things can be surprisingly expensive over here.So I hope you dont' get a shock when you see the prices for food etc

And as for me...I shall be going to La Bella Roma on my holliers...with bouts of weeks in Cork and Kerry in between.
:-)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Had to share.......... Bella 11 1,699 25-11-2007 10:45 PM
Last Post: Coastie
  Share your recipes........ Isis 354 12,773 30-05-2007 04:34 AM
Last Post: msgirl
  I just had to share this Slipper 6 996 10-12-2006 08:37 PM
Last Post: littlemissbig
  Want to share my winnings? Bella 12 1,425 22-03-2006 08:00 PM
Last Post: Rob
  Aprils Agony Aunty Cat. Share your problems here.... Cat 154 6,450 27-04-2005 08:07 PM
Last Post: Cat
  Share a poignant moment Patsy 42 3,437 12-04-2005 07:51 PM
Last Post: Patsy
  Just to share tigger 23 1,524 17-03-2005 11:36 AM
Last Post: Flip