Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A post to say horrid things about Abi...
20-06-2005, 12:42 PM

HeeHee...How sick did Abi look when she was booted out on her backside!
She honestly could not believe it!
I was thrilled..I've never seen anyone so needy or so false or so vain.
And why could'nt she EVER finish a conversation!!!!!She peppered her conversations with 'you know',
She trailed off every time in the beach hut with 'you know'...
Aaaaaaaaaaaaargh.
And also...we heard her say to Lee..'my parents are watching this'!!!!!
Like..DOH. I guess her parents never walked into a newsagents then so they obviously would not be aware of her classy magazine work!
Good riddence...I'm glad Patrick gave her such a hard time, and showed ther the footage of jayne and what she thinks of her.Hilarious.
I'm glad isabel and paul went when they did.I never EVER have to see paul danan again! Joy!
I went off jayne a bit with her whingy concern for Lee, he's a bit boy and it's none of her business.
So I guess I hope Liz wins.I dont' mind out of the boys who wins.Personally I find Lee a bit passionless and lazy, and Fran is totally vain with silly hair.
But they are harmless..............
Roll on tonight!
Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
20-06-2005, 01:14 PM
Sorry, I have nothing bad to say about Abi - she was my favourite out of the girls (which came as a bit of a suprise to me as I didn't warm to her at all when she was on Hells Kitchen).

I was sad to see Abi leave - I'd have loved for her to have won it.
20-06-2005, 01:41 PM
well i have to disagree Minks i think abi is horrible.

She puts down other people to make herself feel better.
She uses other people to make herself feel better.
She pretends to cry to make other people feel sorry for her.

Loved Patrick Kielty in her interview on sat night telling her what fore and bringing her up on all her fake behavior!

I cant believe she lasted this long!

<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>&quot;Work is the curse of the drinking classes&quot;</span></span>
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-06-2005, 01:55 PM
Crystal Lights Wrote:well i have to disagree Minks i think abi is horrible.

She puts down other people to make herself feel better.
She uses other people to make herself feel better.
She pretends to cry to make other people feel sorry for her.

Loved Patrick Kielty in her interview on sat night telling her what fore and bringing her up on all her fake behavior!

I cant believe she lasted this long!

With you on this one. I dont remember much about Abbi in Hells Kitchen as she was voted out pretty early. I do remember Amanda Barrie absolutely detested her and now we all know why. I have never known such a manipulative woman. All the fake tears and being "upset" to try and gain sympathy - she tried it with Patrick Kilty at the end on Saturday and it just didnt wash with him. She was never interested in Lee, she just wanted to to put a wedge between him and Jayne cos Jayne liked him. She then thought they might win as a couple, she has no real interest in him. All this tosh about she "couldnt kiss him on national tv" - no she could shag two other men and have that round on a video/the internet - doh! Abi wont bother with Lee back in Blightly unless she thinks there is a Peter/Jordan opportunity. And that stupid girly giggle - she just really got on my nerves.
20-06-2005, 05:39 PM
I don't recall Abi putting anyone down during CLI - and I watched most of the live footage that was shown on ITV2 as well as the main programs.

When Abi did say anything about any of the others in the beach hut that she tought might hurt their feelings she made sure she also told them to their face as well so she couldn't be accused of being two-faced - I heard her doing that at least twice.

Jayne never stood a chance with Lee anyway - with or without Abi there as he simply didn't fancy her.
20-06-2005, 06:57 PM
I'm sorry but I think this woman is pure pants at it's most soiled. I just loved Patricks put down of her at her eviction, she almost felt a proper emotion didn't she...sorry but I couldn't feel any sympathy for her.

Her blinkin, blinking and flicking of reptilian tongue (which Patrick did a great impression of) speaks the language of a perpetual liar. Compare Jaynes diary room speaks....even if they were bull...they came from the heart, open eyed, gaze held. Abi couldn't look a dead man in the eye for fear of him sussing her out.

Good riddance....oh and Lee is really going to hold your coat whilst you flash your bazoooms in seedy clubs isn't he...get a grip girl. Trollop.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user