Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ANT & DEC'S FUTURE
28-11-2004, 10:21 PM
ANT & DEC'S FUTURE

]this Is All A New Experience For Me.however, After Watching The Current Series Of Celeb' I Feel I Must Ask All Out There To Subscribe To My Idea.
The Comperes Of This Show Are Polished, Proffessional & Very Funny.but & It Is A Big But How Can They Be Expected To Get Away Without A Least One Tucker Trial On Live T.v.
R.s.v.p.[/font]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
28-11-2004, 10:27 PM
ANT & DEC'S FUTURE
It Might Just Be Me But I Think You've Posted This In The Completely Wrong Forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111etc.
[/font]
[font=Arial]cheerio!
28-11-2004, 10:35 PM
ANT & DEC'S FUTURE
Scooby Wrote:It Might Just Be Me But I Think You've Posted This In The Completely Wrong Forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111etc.
[/font]
[font=Arial]cheerio!
DO YOU THINK I AM BEING A LITTLE HARSH?
28-11-2004, 10:38 PM
ANT & DEC'S FUTURE
No, but maybe slightly loud...
28-11-2004, 11:42 PM
ANT & DEC'S FUTURE
peters49 - not the wrong forum [hiss scoobs - shurrup!] - but if you type in small case, excepting at the beginning of a sentance and a noun - then it is a little more understandable. Welcome and Hi - btw. :wave:

Basically what you are saying is that you think Ant and Dec should do a BTT??
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-11-2004, 12:27 AM
ANT & DEC'S FUTURE
I know I am in the minority and might upset some people but I can't stand them so I think they should be made to do all the trials - twice!!

They should call the show The Ant and Dec Show. It's all them, when all I want to see is what is going on in the Jungle. We could have far more jungle clips if they weren't wasting time trying to be funny.

I went off them when they were going a certain children's show and in one sketch they said "here come the council house sla*pers". Not very nice to put it into kids minds that people who live in council houses are to be called names like that!! And no, I don't live in a Council house but 2 of my grandchildren do and it was insulting.

So - yes, BTT's for Ant and Dec and the nastier the better :devil:
29-11-2004, 07:32 AM
ANT & DEC'S FUTURE
Didn't they do a trial last time?
29-11-2004, 09:17 AM
ANT & DEC'S FUTURE
Flip Wrote:if you type in small case, excepting at the beginning of a sentance and a noun
Ooh, I don't know about You, Flip, but I find that Kind of Writing Style (the Kind that capitalises every Noun) quite irritating. I would far rather see Nouns put in their proper Place. ie, only capitalised when they have Something to be capitalised about... Wink

Author of the fantasy thriller, Insensate - available for all ebook readers and iDevices. Find out more >here<. Only 49p/99¢!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-11-2004, 09:34 AM
ANT &amp; DEC'S FUTURE
i CAN'T standTHE platts WHAT is IT that THEY do THAT gives A wow FACTOR. please LEAVE them IN the JUNGLE, in BRIANS box WITH more FLIES and NO pies JUST let THEM eat THE flies.
29-11-2004, 09:30 PM
ANT &amp; DEC'S FUTURE
peters49 Wrote:]this Is All A New Experience For Me.however, After Watching The Current Series Of Celeb' I Feel I Must Ask All Out There To Subscribe To My Idea.
The Comperes Of This Show Are Polished, Proffessional & Very Funny.but & It Is A Big But How Can They Be Expected To Get Away Without A Least One Tucker Trial On Live T.v.
R.s.v.p.[/font]
It is comforting to see that I am not the only one who believes that our duo deserve a little of what the 'celebs' are enduring.It would make wonderful top rating T.V.the whole country wuold be glued to the Box.
Any suggestions as to what the the BTT should be.