Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Acting Up for cameras
04-06-2005, 04:14 PM
Acting Up for cameras

Craig's hit me baby one more time routine? :pooh:

Was that just for the cameras? - if so it worked as it did, albiet rather blatantly, to show that he is more than a rather fat hairy queen who sits around and bitches.

I don't know about you but I would rather they "acted up" a bit and remembered that this is an entertainment show. This group are the least "party minded" of all the BB's would you not agree? :ohmy:

What others think and say about you is none of your business. :ohmy:
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2005, 05:28 PM
Acting Up for cameras
isleofweather Wrote:Craig's hit me baby one more time routine? :pooh:

Was that just for the cameras? - if so it worked as it did, albiet rather blatantly, to show that he is more than a rather fat hairy queen who sits around and bitches.

I don't know about you but I would rather they "acted up" a bit and remembered that this is an entertainment show. This group are the least "party minded" of all the BB's would you not agree? :ohmy:

Good god, yes ! They need to act up for the cameras. Anyone remember the complete and utter bore fest that was the Big Brother series containing Nush, Cameron, Jon Tickle and Tania???? They were all SO aware of the cameras and wanting to appear as on the fence and goody goody as possible in order to get a job in TV, that they were immobile and silent most of the time !

This lot - though equally aware of the cameras - are so chav like, argumentative and attention seeking with the added ingredient of being totally unable to control themselves - make MUCH better TV. Pure car crash entertainment.... :thumbsup:

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
04-06-2005, 11:01 PM
Acting Up for cameras
Craigs acting up to the cameras is pathetic isn't it?
I'm disliking him more and more with every show.
And even though Mary said it was ok, I thought his celebrating in front of Mary (because he didn't get evicted) was downright rude.

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
05-06-2005, 06:46 PM
Acting Up for cameras
He was so desperate not to get evicted methinks, that he was prepared to do anything that would make him look more interesting to the public. Pathetic and sad, but am still glad Mary is gone Big Grin

Gel x
Find all posts by this user