Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adam
27-04-2007, 10:59 AM
Adam

I know he needs Oxy 10 and has a rather monotone voice but I am warming to Adam. He also seems to have an ally in Margaret Mountford.

:sun: : PUNKYFISH
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
29-04-2007, 10:21 AM
Adam
I thought Adam did alright in the task, but he does seem to be universally disliked by the others doesn't he for his brusque manner and lack of imagination. Personally I'd rather have Adam's brusqueness and lack of imaginaton over Katie and Paul's haughty horseyness.

Adam's not a winner but he's a grafter, as a secretary/administrator I could work with someone like Adam no problem - he's not up his own ar&e.

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-05-2007, 08:44 AM
Adam
His problem as far as this show/job goes is that he does what he is told to do. And that's all. He doesn't contribute anything else. Eg the stove problem last night.

What Are Your Views On Forum Moderation?[Image: hatter.jpg]
03-05-2007, 01:09 PM
Adam
He's ok - but not really a leader.

The silence when he walked back into house was deafening!!

Haydon

[Image: pot001.gif]jobs kent
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-05-2007, 03:15 PM
Adam
I feel sorry for him, he seems to be the fall guy. Ok so he sold the banner for £140 quid but even if he had got it for nothing, they still would have been £50 loss. He agreed with the ridiculous camping baked bean stove cos I am sure that he thought Paul having been in the army, it would work. He did shine last week a bit I thought and sold two paintings but was still taken in the boardroom, as I said he seems to be being picked on by the rest and Sir Alan being no fool is beginning to smell it.

:sun: : PUNKYFISH
03-05-2007, 05:06 PM
Adam
Adam screwed up with the banner - he should have checked the price, and made it clear his budget was £50. He also looked pretty useless with the home-made burner. He's a depressing, negative personality and that was reflected by all the glum faces when he returned to the house after the boardroom. His only strong point being that he's good at selling things.

Still, SAS fired the right person. Paul made a string of wrong decisions, his judgement was clouded by his friendship with Katie, and he brought the wrong woman into the boardroom.

Mick Smile
No fear, no hate, no pain, no broken hearts

For topical debate and vitriolic mudslinging DON'T visit: http://www.greatworlddebate.com cos it's a dead link.

INSTEAD visit http://greatworlddebate.net/gwdsmf/index.php
03-05-2007, 05:12 PM
Adam
Yes, he screwed up with the banner, but he negotiated a discount and, lets face it, the excess cost of the banner didn't even put a dent in the eventual loss the team/Paul made. And, give 'im 'is due, he sawled lawds a chootneh.

He is dour, monotonous and somewhat unimaginative, but I don't think he deserves all the flak he's been getting.
03-05-2007, 10:04 PM
Adam
I think Adam is a victim of unpopularity amongst the contestants, and I can really see why the other contestants might not warm to him. He's not one for close relationships, he is negative sometimes and he is dour....

...but he can SELL. Basically, the in the business world, that is all that matters. Can you sell???

You could have the best personality in the world, you could shine positivity out of your a.rse, you could lead armies across the 5 contentinents....but if you can't sell, in the business world, you ain't worth that much really. And Adam can sell.

Ultimately, it will be a competition between those who can sell. I don't reckon Adam will win, but I do think he coulde be among the final 4 or 5.
04-05-2007, 05:04 AM
Adam
I thought it was terrible when Adam came back and no one cheered. That`s bad sportsman ship and I the right person got fired this week
04-05-2007, 03:36 PM
Adam
Seabreeze Wrote:I thought it was terrible when Adam came back and no one cheered. That`s bad sportsman ship and I the right person got fired this week

It was horrible wasnt it, I was really shocked at their reaction to be honest!

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Time is never wasted when you are wasted all the time :pimp:[/FONT]
[Image: isis.gif]