Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adoption
27-06-2006, 07:16 AM
Adoption

I just know, deep in my heart, that all of you will pitch in on this.
Even if no one can offer to adopt them now, I suspect that almost every woman I know will be happy to bring news of their plight to others in the hopes of finding them a good home - preferably in the home of a very dear - and near - friend who will look to them for babysitting assistance.

Dear friends and family:
Martin, Carlos, Ruben & Javier are 4 Colombian brothers that have suffered from all the problems that are happening in their country.
They don't have anything - they have lost their family, home, and all of their belongings, including their clothes. Announcements to the world have been made to find someone who is willing to adopt them and give them a home. Their expenses are minimal, but it is a well-known fact that older boys are harder to place; most people want to adopt small babies. A photograph of the boys is attached with hopes that it may help you to consider them. See photo below. If you are unable to give
them a home, it would be appreciated if you would try to keep them in your thoughts. Thank you.

[Image: adoption.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27-06-2006, 02:01 PM
Adoption
[SIZE="4"]I WILL DEFINATELY KEEP THEM IN MY THOUGHTS NO PROBLEM. :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: [/SIZE]

How much easier it is to be critical than to be correct.
Benjamin Disraeli

[Image: ake.gif]
27-06-2006, 02:13 PM
Adoption
That is incredibly gratuitous!
and MUCH appreciated.
:-))

'Come away, oh human child, to the waters and the wild.With a fairy hand in hand...for the world is more full of weeping than you will understand.........'
27-06-2006, 02:35 PM
Adoption
(Comes back for another look) PhOAR. :w00t:

Benjamin Disraeli

29-06-2006, 03:16 PM
Adoption
I've suddenly come over all maternal!:devil:

bam bam
29-06-2006, 04:28 PM
Adoption
I will adopt them all, as long as they don't bring any clothing.:naughty:

Benjamin Disraeli

30-06-2006, 04:48 PM
Adoption
Well...it has been decided by the ladies of the office we shall have one each...although there is one spare so I'll have two! :naughty: I can easily kick my dad and lodger out to accomodate them but I figure...why would I need to...I have a huge bed! :naughty:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-07-2006, 03:51 PM
Adoption
The one with the Calvin Kleins looks like a fraud, but the other three helpless puppies look like they need my help.
10-07-2006, 05:11 AM
Adoption
gatubela Wrote:The one with the Calvin Kleins looks like a fraud...

Socks? :sly:

He does have the cutest face though...hmmmmm....

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-07-2006, 03:46 PM
Adoption
But the one second from left is blind, poor puppy. He's got no eyes.