Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Afternoon Plays
22-01-2005, 04:00 PM
Afternoon Plays

On BBC next week (in the afternoon!)

I'm had thought that I might have missed these with having no TV for a couple of weeks, but I'm pleased to see that I haven't and now that I have a proper signal again I can tape them.
In brief there is a different short story every day, some well known actors are in these including Claire Goose, Lisa Faulkner,Raymond Quinn (remeber him from brookie!) and Samantha Janus.
Time Mon-Wed 2.05pm
Thur-Fri 2.30pm
One not to miss I think!

The winner says it may be difficult but it is possible; the loser says it may be possible but it is too difficult
:yahoo: He's here!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
22-01-2005, 04:04 PM
Afternoon Plays
I only wish I could not miss them, unfortunately I shall be at work :mad2:

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
22-01-2005, 04:14 PM
Afternoon Plays
Dolores Wrote:I only wish I could not miss them, unfortunately I shall be at work :mad2:

Can't you tape them? Or are you scared of timer record :laugh:

The winner says it may be difficult but it is possible; the loser says it may be possible but it is too difficult
:yahoo: He's here!
22-01-2005, 04:15 PM
Afternoon Plays
Bob Wrote:Can't you tape them? Or are you scared of timer record :laugh:

I'm crap at recording vidoes -not that I cna't do it - just that I forget to watch them!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
23-01-2005, 03:50 PM
Afternoon Plays
I'll be taping thse as well, I used to be a big fan of the afternoon play on Radio 4 but got out of the habit of listening, so I'm looking forward to these.
25-01-2005, 03:27 PM
Afternoon Plays
Today's was wonderful.

It was the one about 'George' - played by Reece Dinsdale, also starring Lisa Faulkener and the gorge Scottish actress with the titian locks [she was in The Vice].

It was about the hilarious antics of Rosie and her lesbian lover trying very unsuccessfully to murder George - it was brilliant.
25-01-2005, 03:39 PM
Afternoon Plays
Dolores Wrote:I only wish I could not miss them, unfortunately I shall be at work :mad2:

And you're supposed to be going cold turkey this week anyway! :laugh:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
28-01-2005, 07:28 AM
Afternoon Plays
I watched the first one, it was quite good... had exams ever since Sad

There are three types of mathmatician:
Those who can count and those who can't!
28-01-2005, 12:43 PM
Afternoon Plays
I've taped them all but not watched one as yet.
28-01-2005, 12:50 PM
Afternoon Plays
Flip Wrote:Today's was wonderful.

It was the one about 'George' - played by Reece Dinsdale, also starring Lisa Faulkener and the gorge Scottish actress with the titian locks [she was in The Vice].

It was about the hilarious antics of Rosie and her lesbian lover trying very unsuccessfully to murder George - it was brilliant.

I really enjoyed this one - I have been off all week poorly, but this was the only one I have managed to see, old memoryloss here forgot about them! WHAT was Reece Dinsdale in???? its doing my head in!!!!

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Time is never wasted when you are wasted all the time :pimp:[/FONT]
[Image: isis.gif]
Find all posts by this user