Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Air Time
26-11-2005, 03:16 PM
Air Time

Why is it that certain "celebs" are getting far more air time than others? Yesterday for example Ant & Dec went through Sherees trial and she went on "how she felt" bla bla, about 10 minutes was wasted on this which to my memory has never been done before. OK so she did well but she just seems to get loads more air time than the others which seems a little unfair.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
26-11-2005, 05:04 PM
Air Time
MariaRob Wrote:Why is it that certain "celebs" are getting far more air time than others? Yesterday for example Ant & Dec went through Sherees trial and she went on "how she felt" bla bla, about 10 minutes was wasted on this which to my memory has never been done before. OK so she did well but she just seems to get loads more air time than the others which seems a little unfair.

Its always the way cats.... the producers decide which celeb they want to "push" and that celeb gets the most coverage.

Im quite sure that Jimmy Osmond has said and done a lot more than has been shown so far, ditto Jenny Frost - but they seem to have been sidelined.

Im not keen on Sheree Murphy anyway, the constant wobbling lip does my head in. The camp treat her like a baby when she is the Mother of two children for gods sake, however I do agree she appears to be getting more air time than a lot of the others.

This may, hopefully, change though in the future.

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-11-2005, 08:36 PM
Air Time
I did wonder if Sheree knew someone connected to the show because she is given too much air time. As Ive said on another thread I think its turning into the 'Sheree Murphy' show. She is doing my head in.
Find all posts by this user
27-11-2005, 10:27 PM
Air Time
I agree. It's obvious who the producers want to keep in the jungle from the start, which I think is unfair.
Or it could just be that those who haven't really been shown much aren't doing an awful lot!

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
28-11-2005, 12:10 AM
Air Time
I was sure that Kimberly would be out tonight because she got practically zero coverage all evening. The very biased editing is more than obvious....and I agree with comments that it is turning into the Sheree show. Carol, Sid, and Jimmy for the last three I hope !!!!!

Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster man, sooner or later the man who wins, is the man who THINKS he can.