Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aisleyne looking a good bet to come at least second or third.
15-08-2006, 06:35 AM

Aisleyne's popularity seems to be rising daily in the final week and not really due to anything she is doing herself, but more likely as a result of sympathy felt for her due to the bitching and backbiting coming her way from Richard and Nikki in particular. Richard has emersed his head fully up Nikki and Pete's rear ends in the last week, latching on to who he perceives to be the HUGELY popular ones outside hoping to ride on their coat tails. Actually the duvet fumblings have become a real turn off !!! Richard blatently lied in the diary room with Nikki when he was bitching about Aisleyne on the highlights show last night saying Aisleyne only picked Nikki to go in as a last resort !!!!! Aisleyne had been talking all week about wishing Nikki was back. She went to the trouble of trying to cook a roast chicken dinner for everyone and when she just wanted to check on it in the oven, Richard bitched that she would rather be looking at HER chicken than rehearsing her moves for the dance. She can do no right in their eyes this week, this being their attempt to discredit her for voting in the final week, and if they only knew its having the opposite effect completely. Glyn has lost points through association with Grace, no doubt about that. The idea now of seeing Pete emerge the smug winner is starting to look very anti-climactic to me. Give us all a big surprise and vote someone else.

Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster man, sooner or later the man who wins, is the man who THINKS he can.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
15-08-2006, 07:12 AM
borneobabe Wrote:Aisleyne's popularity seems to be rising daily in the final week and not really due to anything she is doing herself, but more likely as a result of sympathy felt for her due to the bitching and backbiting coming her way from Richard and Nikki in particular. Richard has emersed his head fully up Nikki and Pete's rear ends in the last week, latching on to who he perceives to be the HUGELY popular ones outside hoping to ride on their coat tails. Actually the duvet fumblings have become a real turn off !!! Richard blatently lied in the diary room with Nikki when he was bitching about Aisleyne on the highlights show last night saying Aisleyne only picked Nikki to go in as a last resort !!!!! Aisleyne had been talking all week about wishing Nikki was back. She went to the trouble of trying to cook a roast chicken dinner for everyone and when she just wanted to check on it in the oven, Richard bitched that she would rather be looking at HER chicken than rehearsing her moves for the dance. She can do no right in their eyes this week, this being their attempt to discredit her for voting in the final week, and if they only knew its having the opposite effect completely. Glyn has lost points through association with Grace, no doubt about that. The idea now of seeing Pete emerge the smug winner is starting to look very anti-climactic to me. Give us all a big surprise and vote someone else.

I agree with everything you have said BB, that is how I see it too. I am not sure it will happen but I really hope that she wins it now. It would serve them all right, if she did, with Jennie coming in 2nd!

[SIZE="3"]ils - Member of SO since August 2001![/SIZE]
Find all posts by this user
15-08-2006, 08:05 AM
Got to agree again, bb, spot on. I was really disappointed in Richard last night, he had no need to be so bitchy to Aisleyne. I actually thought she was the best dancer anyhow :nerd:

Bollox to potplants
15-08-2006, 10:38 AM
I've not seen last nights show yet....but I am not liking Richard since he got back from the HND.......he orchastrated Nikki going back into the house and I think that if it hadn't been for him that Lea would have been voted back in, wihch I think would have been the better choice.
I can't watch any more of Nikki and Peter smooching, giggling and higging - it's making me sick. I think Nikki being in there has dashed Pete's chances of winning and he's not doing anything anymore except fawn over Nikki.

I disagree that Glyn has lost out through his association with Grace, I think if anything it show's him to have loyalty and not be willing to be turned by the majority. I'm glad that he made up his own mind about how he feels about her rather than be turned against her by the others.

Aisleyne......she annoys me sometimes with the crying and the 'I told you that would happen' after every twist, but I still like her.....and from the slim pickings left I'd like to see Aisleyne win, Glyn second and Jennie third - never going to happen, but that would be my preferred top three.
15-08-2006, 10:41 AM
Its odd how we all see things differently isnt it.

I like Richard. He is a laugh, and personally i would like him as a friend. I would like him to be in the top 3, and to even win.

I would like Pete, Richard and Ash in the top three. I dont like Glyn, and im not keen on Jennie. I actually despise Ash, but she has come through a lot, and so i would like her to be in the top three.

I adored seeing Pete and Nikki get together, but it is a little tiresome now. I like both Nikki and Pete - but i dont think they will be in the top 3 anymore. But they dont need to win now, they have one another.

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
15-08-2006, 11:03 AM
Minklemar Wrote:I'd like to see Aisleyne win, Glyn second and Jennie third - never going to happen, but that would be my preferred top three.

Going on the betting you could get 2 out of your 3 in the top 3 Mink, Pete is still favourite to win (but only just now as his odds dived when Nikki went back into the house) with Ash 2nd and Glyn 3rd.

[SIZE="3"]ils - Member of SO since August 2001![/SIZE]
15-08-2006, 11:07 AM
On seconde thoughts - I'm not keen on Jennie either!!

I think I'll revise my top three to be:
Aisleyne, Glyn and Richard.

I do like Richard, but not the way he kept on about how Pete needed Nikki to be in there and now about how genuine their feelings are.
15-08-2006, 01:00 PM
Trashcan Annie has no popularity, she is a fake. Glyn is a smug sex pest and jennie is just a bit dull and uneventful

trashcan has her nose out of ljoint because she is not top dog now.

The true stars are Richard, Nicky and Pete - no getting away from it and they will be 123

Trashcan can slink off back to the ghetto and suck her teef (as she would say) innit.

**I heart Northern Soul**
15-08-2006, 01:52 PM
IsLe Of WeAtHeR Wrote:Trashcan Annie has no popularity, she is a fake.

A fake what exactly? And if she has no popularity how comes her odds are closing so quickly now?

Mustn't confuse your opinion with reality.

Bollox to potplants
15-08-2006, 03:49 PM
floopy Wrote:A fake what exactly? And if she has no popularity how comes her odds are closing so quickly now?

Mustn't confuse your opinion with reality.

Bookies odds are not reality they are to drum up business for bookies. You musn't confuse marketing with public opinion.

A fake person. she is not what she wants others to believe she is.

**I heart Northern Soul**

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Grace Dent on why Aisleyne should win... Pandora 6 2,912 18-08-2006 05:58 PM
Last Post: IsLe Of WeAtHeR
  Anti Aisleyne comments & feelings in the house Pandora 20 4,348 17-08-2006 11:34 AM
Last Post: floopy
  Grace Dent's views on Nikki and Endemol's Anti-Aisleyne Campaign. Pandora 5 2,440 16-08-2006 05:38 PM
Last Post: PJ
  Aisleyne's thongy thing bridge 6 1,289 06-07-2006 09:50 PM
Last Post: kookycat
  Aisleyne PJ 71 6,326 06-07-2006 04:21 PM
Last Post: bridge