Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All New Cosmetic Surgery Live
12-04-2005, 10:34 PM

Oh my Lord. Its nearly time for bedfordshire and Mr P just turned the TV channel onto Five and arggggghhhh Jodi Marsh was having veneers put on her teeth ! :blink: It was like something out of Marathon Man but much much worse..... then we had the man who said, "I have a rather large penis anyway, but would like it thicker", so off they trot, cut it open and wodge a big lump of cadavar fat in it to make it all podgy and big. :bored:
After Id picked Mr P up off the floor and administered first aid, we saw an eyelid lift - actually Im not sure, coz he just switched it over and looks distinctly billious.:sick:

What IS this programme??? :cry:

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
13-04-2005, 09:22 AM
Ewwwww yuck - im glad i didnt see it.

I saw one of the last series, and it was about designer vaginas :wacko: The things people do in the quest for 'beauty'. I mean why .... WHY do people want to change their vaginas ????

I can totally understand people wanted nose jobs if they feel ugly, having deformaties (sp) corrected, boob jobs if people are like pancakes and dont feel like women etc etc ... but why would anyone want their vagina nip and tucked :unsure:

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
13-04-2005, 12:20 PM
Gosh, I miss so much by not having channel 5 - whats the point of it? I suppose curiosity killed the cat.
Find all posts by this user
13-04-2005, 12:39 PM
but why would anyone want their vagina nip and tucked

I think just to make it tighter after childbirth - bizarre I know!
13-04-2005, 01:44 PM
This program is definitely not for the squeamish. I watched the night before and saw one of those "ladyboys" who wanted a more feminine face and some boobs but still kept his male bits.

The face lift bit was totally gruesome because they actually peeled his face off from the hairline, chiselled his bones, added bits here and there and then replaced his face. I'm always fascinated by these procedures but this had me feeling decidedly :sick:

Amazing what some men will do to their willies isn't it? So far they have wanted it longer, shorter, fatter or thinner!

I don't like Vanessa Feltz either, she seems out of her depth and stands looking as if she doesn't know what to do next.
13-04-2005, 01:45 PM
MariaRob Wrote:but why would anyone want their vagina nip and tucked

I think just to make it tighter after childbirth - bizarre I know!

I herd that after Joan Collings had this done Nicky louder got some new ears

[b][i]Life is not that long [Image: 36_1_12.gif]
[/b][/i]
13-04-2005, 02:01 PM
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :sick: I cant watch the surgery scenes in Nip Tuck, let alone watch ACTUAL surgery!!!!!

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Time is never wasted when you are wasted all the time :pimp:[/FONT]
[Image: isis.gif]
13-04-2005, 03:37 PM
Isis Wrote:Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :sick: I cant watch the surgery scenes in Nip Tuck, let alone watch ACTUAL surgery!!!!!

Definitely give this one a miss then Isis - you would faint at some of the things on there
13-04-2005, 05:35 PM (This post was last modified: 13-04-2005 05:49 PM by Pandora.)
Critique Wrote:Definitely give this one a miss then Isis - you would faint at some of the things on there
I tell you what .... I started feeling distinctly light headed watching Jodi Marsh having all that dental work. She was panicking herself and kept pushing the dentist away..... Apparently the whole new set of veneers cost fifteen grand and when she appeared with Vanessa Feltz to show em off, well Im surprised the camera man wasnt blinded. They were the whitest of white teeth Ive EVER seen.. Mr P said, "god almighty they look like a set of piano keys!" :blink: With her satsuma coloured skin and these teeth - well, she managed to look even more ridiculous than before.

I just WISH someone on here had seen the bloke who wanted his todger "enhanced" to make it thicker.
After the operation they showed him running through a park in bright red lycra cycling shorts :sick: with what looked like a banana stuffed down the front, curving rather evilly upwards....... I wasnt sure whether to laugh or run away :laugh: :unsure:

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
13-04-2005, 05:48 PM
Pandora Wrote:I just WISH someone had of seen the bloke who wanted his todger "enhanced" to make it thicker.
They showed him running through a park in bright red lycra cycling shorts :sick: with what looked like a banana stuffed down the front, curving rather evilly upwards....... I wasnt sure whether to laugh or run away :laugh: :unsure:

Laugh, Pan, laugh. I can remember a surgeon on a programme about these enhancements last year saying two things. First, the fat they stuff in always breaks down eventually, so the effect is only temporary. Second, such enhancements only affect the size of willies when flaccid... there is no change at all in erection size. This has to invite the question: who are these guys hoping to impress/please if not sexual partners? Other blokes in the changing room, perhaps? They can't all be male strippers, surely?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  An Audience with Take That - Live Patsy 21 2,703 12-12-2006 04:44 PM
Last Post: Bella
  Most Haunted Live - Halloween special PJ 6 1,473 01-11-2006 11:29 AM
Last Post: Tigereye
  Live 8 or Live Aid......which one rocked? Woodstock 3 895 12-12-2005 01:55 AM
Last Post: Northern angel
  Live 8 Woodstock 4 920 03-12-2005 09:45 PM
Last Post: Woodstock
  Killer Shark Live sayangmouse 9 2,014 23-11-2005 06:50 PM