Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All the girls have gone???
06-12-2004, 09:38 PM

Watching Paul stamp his feet like a little girl has got to be the most pathetic thing I have ever witnessed on the small screen. I’m not sure how many more facial expressions he can do???

Highly amusing though I have to admit! :laugh:

Uggg…Ahh….Umm….Eeeek….Arg….Puuug…..(tap tap tap tap tap tap tap)… Ummmmrgh…..(tap tap tap tap tap tap tap)…Mmmm…..mmm…..(tap tap tap)…urr….amm…..tiii…..hicccc….uhuh……*cough* *cough* *heave*…. (tap tap tap tap tap)…..arrrrgggGGGGGHHHHH!!!

Fantastic!!!!

LOL!!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-12-2004, 09:41 PM
Beggers the question Zoob, would you have done it - all of it?

I wouldn't, not the last bit!
06-12-2004, 09:46 PM
I have no idea.....I'd have to be there I guess....my mother's dog is apparently related to Joanna Lumley's former next door neighbour's friend's step sister's Jack Russell so you could be watching me next year!!! (or, most likely not!). :blink:

They say Joe is the Comedian.... this was the funniest thing I've seen in weeks! :laugh:
06-12-2004, 11:10 PM
I totally agree with you there Zoob, I was laughing my socks off.
And no, I couldn't have done it, but it was hilariously funny the way Burrell did it:laugh:
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-12-2004, 11:44 PM
Zoob, you're clearly far too famous to be on IAC!

Paul does do some strange things with his legs doesn't he. I don't know who said it (might have been Critique), but during the hell hole trial he likened his leg movements to that of a dog when it's having its tummy rubbed. I knew exactly what he meant. Not because I'm used to having my tummy rubbed, nor am I dog... I'm just getting myself into a mess aren't I - Anyway it was funny.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user