Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All time Big Brother favourite contestant
22-05-2005, 12:56 PM

They are counting down the top 20 all time fave BB contestants as voted for by the public on E4 tomorrow night....

Just wondering what your faves and most hated were???!! Mine are:

My faves!
Guys
1. Brian (bb2) - what a ledge, absolutely hilarious, BB2 was the best BB series without a doubt
2. Alex(bb3) - some people loved him, some people hated him, i thought he was fab and sooooo good looking!:wub:
3. Tom(bb1) - another lovely irish man and very easy on the eye

Honorable mention, Craig (bb1), Jon Tickle (bb4)

Girls
1. Helen(bb2) - i loved helen, so genuine and funny
2. Nadia (bb5) - i thought Nadia was great! Delighted she won last year!
3.. Mel (bb1) - some people hated Mel - i thought she was great! Way to flirt with all the boys to stay in the house - i'd do it!

Totally allergic

Guys
1. Jonny (bb3) - omg the most fake smarmy bb contestant, himse;f and Kate were just soooo false
2. Jason (bb5) - could that guy have sparnt any more time lookingin the mirror???
3. Tim (bb3) - same reason as above

Girls
1. Kate (bb3) - still cant understnad how she won, false, so concious of the cameras and loks like a rat
2. Vanessa (bb5) - shes a good loking girl but how vain and boring was she adn she kissed JAson.....ewwwwww
3. Jade (bb3) - just not a fan, fair play ot her for ding well out of it and she was great in the house but as a person i didn't like her.

<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>&quot;Work is the curse of the drinking classes&quot;</span></span>
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
23-05-2005, 07:20 AM
Adele is one of my fave contestants. Loved her muttering under her breath about Jonny being a tosser and then speaking to him nice a pie (I'm like that!). I also adored Alex in that one.

Victor is one of my favourites too ... I just think so many people didn't get Victor, which made him even funnier!

Ones I hated were Brian - what a jumped up little tosser he was, he was so awful to Josh (I'm the only gay in the big brother house) In fact the LB team based Daffyd on that scenario!! lol.

Also couldn't stand pious **** Cameron he was an awful person who was either SO fake or SO boring ... take your pick - either way a loser in my book!

Ones who I felt sorry for and felt didn't deserve all the spiteful backlash were:
That posh ginger bloke who dyed his hair ... can't remember his name but the public were just awful to him ... and that ****ish Spanish bloke from Scotland, although he was a complete idiot I still think the public were mean to him. ... also (at the time) I thought the press were incredibly elitist (not sure it's the right word!) about Jade being common and not too bright ... how come pretty Helen (another who I really liked actually) could get away with being an airhead with the morals of an alley cat, but loud mouthed, not so attractive Jade couldn't? ... double standards methinks!

Anyway roll on Friday so we can have a whole new cast of characters to assasinate!!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
23-05-2005, 09:58 AM
I loved Anna , she seemed like a real mate with a lovely sense of humour and Mel did not deserve all the dirt thrown at her for a bit of flirting. Nick really made BB1, we will not see his like again as they are all more aware of their image and the voting.
I thought Brian was funny in that rather camp way and sweet with Helen
I liked the gay one ( which one there were a few I think) in BB5 he was tall, wore funny little hats a lot, I think he might have been a hairdresser but he was fun and fairly rational amongst the wierdos. Couldn't stand Kitten, Ahmed or Jason
Find all posts by this user
23-05-2005, 10:03 AM
Tobule Wrote:Couldn't stand Kitten, Ahmed or Jason

Totally forgot about Kitten Toibule!

She was so so annoying with her fake @ss anarchy - purleeeeease!!

Thank god she didn't last long!

<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>&quot;Work is the curse of the drinking classes&quot;</span></span>
24-05-2005, 12:54 PM
I liked Cameron Stout and still do as we see him from time to time up here in the Highlands (on tv and radio) and I liked Tickle too. Helen was lovely.

I really hated the guy who got caught shaving his chest, the slimy geordie fireman and that Welsh girl that could kill with one finger. Kate Lawler was vile too and still is.

Come on Friday - woo- hoo

What others think and say about you is none of your business. :ohmy:
24-05-2005, 01:29 PM
I couldnt stand Stuart - the guy who thought he was soooooo cool when he put those cat contact lenses in :sick: He was called Stuart wasnt he :mellow:

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
24-05-2005, 01:40 PM
Ooh I agree Bonnie, Stuart was horrible. I remember him making that poor, confused Penny cry and then making her apologise for it. Nasty man.

I didn't really love any of the the contestants, but I disliked quite a few. I thought Jason was scary and misoginistic (sp?), I thought Alex was a wate of space and PJ was a tosser.

I did want Jade to win though, but I think it was because I felt so sorry for her more than anything else.

Gel x
24-05-2005, 01:48 PM
Gelastic Wrote:PJ was a tosser.
Oi! Tongue

Id have to say Adele from BB3 (I think it was). I know she was bitch but she just seemed to be involved in everything in that house! She played a major part in every little storyline that was going on.

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
24-05-2005, 02:42 PM
PJ Wrote:Oi! Tongue

Oops sorry Peej didn't see you there :wink_kiss

Gel x
24-05-2005, 03:43 PM
Faves:

Adele and Alex had to be my faves of all the seasons. Throw Jade in there and they were quite the trio in that house. BB3 had so many great moments.

Least Faves:

PJ, Kitten, pretty much all of the contestants on BB5, and Bubble.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Curse of Big Brother (Channel 5, 8pm, 23/08/05) Pandora 7 1,669 27-08-2005 02:12 PM
Last Post: Mars
  Big Brother/Freeview Critique 7 1,594 08-08-2005 12:53 PM
Last Post: Ghost
  Big Brother Offers Positive Values .. hmmm survivorfan 6 1,351 09-07-2005 12:14 PM
Last Post: Preston
  Other Big Brother Poll Results sayangmouse 16 2,342 08-07-2005 06:56 PM
Last Post: sayangmouse
  If you were big brother what would you do??? Becks 17 2,390 07-07-2005 03:32 PM
Last Post: Andrea
  Big Brother Points Game ultimatesurvivor 138 8,966 04-07-2005 02:03 PM
Last Post: Rob
  Which Big Brother HM are you?? This is good! Crystal Lights 23 2,577 20-06-2005 08:59 AM
Last Post: Bonsai
  Who Else Isn't Watching Big Brother? ils 40 3,787 04-06-2005 10:19 AM
Last Post: ils
  Big Brother 6 Ceridwen 65 6,752 01-06-2005 09:55 AM
Last Post: Cat
  Big brother Anticipation jonnyboy 32 3,542 28-05-2005 07:25 PM
Last Post: Ceridwen