Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All women are complete b****es
22-04-2005, 05:32 PM

Come on blokes let's have your sob stories of when ladies have let you down .... dont' be afraid to cry!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
22-04-2005, 05:55 PM
I put my hands up already.... :w00t:

visit my forum : Stardust Forums
Find all posts by this user
22-04-2005, 06:05 PM
claire Wrote:I put my hands up already.... :w00t:

I know Claire .... and I liked it! :naughty:

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
22-04-2005, 07:24 PM
Not sure that's completetley true, but in my experience, women have the capacity to be a damn sight harder than most men when it comes to taking big emotional decisions.

"You can put lipstick on a pig...but it's still a pig!!!"
22-04-2005, 07:34 PM
I think women, by and large, are lovely. I like working for, and with them, and I love it if by chance I'm the only man present in an all-female group of colleagues and we're having a natter....and a flirt....and I feel privileged that they let me in on their gossip about women's ailments, naughty bits, sex lives, dietary requirements and mood swings. I in turn enthral them with tales of my legendary apres-curry, building-evacuating botty blasts. It seems a fair exchange.

However, it has to be acknowledged that not all women hold we men in such awe.

Way back when I was a lad, the first girl I fell in love with was the one who took my virginity.

She was lovely. She was slightly older than me and flirtatious, curvaceous, precocious, and extremely fickle.

After pondering over why she chose to teach me the wonders of rumpety-pump-pump I decided she must love me. And therefore, I loved her.

So I composed a long, highly saccharine, highly sentimental, love letter expressing my deepest affection.

Sadly, in the intervening two days since robbing me of my cherry, she had decided that her neighbour - a football crazy youth called Brian - was to be her new paramour. It turned out that she not only read my letter out to Brian, but also to most of the lads on the estate, before ceremonially tearing it up and leaving it in a section of gutter she knew I had to walk past on my way to catch the school bus.

So not only did I have the ignominy of finding the bits of my letter strewn in the road, but also had to put up with having the more romantic bits endlessly (and increasingly inaccurately as the days wore on) quoted to me by anyone I happened to pass in the street.

Funnily enough she contacted me on Friends Reunited a while ago!
23-04-2005, 12:42 AM
oh Normy babe .... she was not worthy to lick your grubby curry stained underwear! ....i know this wont take away the hurt ... but tis true!

23-04-2005, 10:25 AM
Women are just more clever than men... plain simple fact :photo:

visit my forum : Stardust Forums
23-04-2005, 10:40 AM
claire Wrote:Women are just more clever than men... plain simple fact :photo:

i dunno I know some pretty dumb women!! :mellow:

23-04-2005, 10:41 AM
Dolores Wrote:i dunno I know some pretty dumb women!! :mellow:
So do I!!

23-04-2005, 10:47 AM
Normal1 Wrote:I think women, by and large, are lovely. I like working for, and with them, and I love it if by chance I'm the only man present in an all-female group of colleagues and we're having a natter....and a flirt....and I feel privileged that they let me in on their gossip about women's ailments, naughty bits, sex lives, dietary requirements and mood swings. I in turn enthral them with tales of my legendary apres-curry, building-evacuating botty blasts. It seems a fair exchange.

However, it has to be acknowledged that not all women hold we men in such awe.

Way back when I was a lad, the first girl I fell in love with was the one who took my virginity.

She was lovely. She was slightly older than me and flirtatious, curvaceous, precocious, and extremely fickle.

After pondering over why she chose to teach me the wonders of rumpety-pump-pump I decided she must love me. And therefore, I loved her.

So I composed a long, highly saccharine, highly sentimental, love letter expressing my deepest affection.

Sadly, in the intervening two days since robbing me of my cherry, she had decided that her neighbour - a football crazy youth called Brian - was to be her new paramour. It turned out that she not only read my letter out to Brian, but also to most of the lads on the estate, before ceremonially tearing it up and leaving it in a section of gutter she knew I had to walk past on my way to catch the school bus.

So not only did I have the ignominy of finding the bits of my letter strewn in the road, but also had to put up with having the more romantic bits endlessly (and increasingly inaccurately as the days wore on) quoted to me by anyone I happened to pass in the street.

Funnily enough she contacted me on Friends Reunited a while ago!

Norm...this woman deserves to be shot.

I hope you met her again, gave her the best seeing to you could muster then left her panting for more as you took the bus home with her crys of "NORMAL1, NORMAL1...come back, don't leave me NORMAL1" ringing like a beautifull sonnet in your ears.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  women plee 9 1,082 29-03-2007 01:06 AM
Last Post: Mars
  Are women any good at men's sports? Northern angel 29 2,510 03-05-2006 06:37 PM
Last Post: Northern angel
  Men vs Women and how we see things Slipper 6 857 10-03-2006 01:31 AM
Last Post: Northern angel
  Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus Bonsai 42 2,426 04-10-2005 12:07 AM
Last Post: msgirl