Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allergies
04-09-2005, 07:53 AM
Allergies

Just a quickie, but are any of you hayfever sufferers still suffering or have started suffering again? I had to rush out yesterday to buy some tablets as I became quite air hungry and sneezy again. I don't normally suffer this time of year so I wanted to know whether I have become allergic to someone else or are all my fellow hayfever peeps suffering also. :blink:

"You cannot teach people anything. You can only help them discover it within themselves."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-09-2005, 07:00 PM
Allergies
My nose was running today - and my eyes were a bit itchy - and I was sneeezing! Luckily I still have some tablets left.

What's so funny about peace, love and understanding?
04-09-2005, 07:10 PM
Allergies
Yes Tigger, the past couple of days have been pretty much itchy eyes for me. This year I have been quite lucky with only a few days being really bad.

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
05-09-2005, 09:00 AM
Allergies
Im feeling fine at the moment with no sneezing at all.

BUT i had a slight allergy on Saturday. I had been drinking these new limited edition J20 thingies, and i found i couldnt breath. I started to panic which made it worse, and really felt terrible.

Now - could it of been the J20's that triggered it off ?

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
05-09-2005, 10:38 AM
Allergies
Just had to shove another Clarityn down me gob! I hope this all finishes soon, I detest it. :angry:

"You cannot teach people anything. You can only help them discover it within themselves."
05-09-2005, 10:43 AM
Allergies
My friend is taking some kind of course on natural remedies and he told me that Camomile tea can help hay fever sufferers.

I used to get hay fever as a kid, but haven't suffered for ages.....then again, I drink a minimum of 3 cups of camomile tea a day (usually much more than that most days between 5 and 7)
Find all posts by this user
05-09-2005, 05:37 PM
Allergies
I'm very lucky in that I don't suffer from hayfever but this year, I've had itchy eyes & I've been sneezing. I very rarely sneeze so it was that that made me think.

I hope I'm not going to develop it as I get older

I'm usually thin & gorgeous - today is my day off
http://www.boomspeed.com/egraphics/egg03063.gif

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Food Allergies Lugger Buggs 12 1,740 21-02-2005 04:24 PM
Last Post: floopy