Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Am I just Niaive or?
28-11-2004, 06:56 PM
Am I just Niaive or?

Was anyone else surprised when they showed the bit where Janet hit the cameraman? I didn't think there were cameramen in the camp. I thought the cameras were set up and on remote control and strategically placed.

If camera crew are about they must have to search them otherwise they might be tempted to sneak things into the camp, like chocolate and goodies.

When I watched the fashion show "live" they were posing and saying "Have you got that" as if someone was taking photographs.

It kinda puts a different slant on it when you know they are not entirely cut off from the outside.

I loved the bit in Brian's interview with Ant and Dec where he said he thought that there would be people popping in with pizzas on the sly Smile
Quote this message in a reply
28-11-2004, 08:09 PM
Am I just Niaive or?
Critique...have just squinted and read your avatar.."a clean home means a broken computer"..so so true :laugh:
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-11-2004, 08:47 PM
Am I just Niaive or?
I think people with cameras cover activities outside the camp, such as when someone stomps off for a bit of peace and quiet. :glare:
28-11-2004, 08:49 PM
Am I just Niaive or?
They have to have cameramen as well when they go and get the celebrity chest every day, a member of the crew follows them around.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-11-2004, 12:17 AM
Am I just Niaive or?
Cat Wrote:Critique...have just squinted and read your avatar.."a clean home means a broken computer"..so so true :laugh:

Haha - I have my screen resolution set to 800 x 600 cos it's easier on my eyes. I just tried it at higher resolution and I can see what you mean about "squinted" - lol.