Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ambitions?
02-09-2006, 10:10 AM
Ambitions?

It's dawned on me, lately, that I have absolutely no ambitions in life. Sad isn't it? :sad:

So tell us your dreams and aspirations? They don't have to be exotic. Anything you want to achieve in the future like passing a driving test, getting a degree, going to Australia, etc. or the sort of thing you would do if money were no object?
Quote this message in a reply
02-09-2006, 11:30 AM
Ambitions?
Being able to move into a house with a third bedroom and a garden bigger than a postage stamp and neighbours who don't think it's fun to smash their window in at 2 in the morning. :glare:

Being able to afford a pension.

Own a holiday home in France.

Have a good relationship with my sons' wives and lots of grandchildren.

Live a long, happy, life, blah blah.......
Find all posts by this user
02-09-2006, 12:10 PM
Ambitions?
To buy a new flat, get it decorated, new kitchen fitted, central heating, turn the garden into a haven, buy my 1st ever brand new sofa, have a fitted bedroom, find a job that I enjoy that I can do from home, and finally to be happy and healthy will do for me at the moment.........:wink2:

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Time is never wasted when you are wasted all the time :pimp:[/FONT]
[Image: isis.gif]
02-09-2006, 12:22 PM
Ambitions?
i want to write a book - it does'nt have to be a best seller!:wink2:

i would like a holiday home somewhere warm by the sea or out in the countryside.

i would like to own a (sorry folks i don't know how to spell it) Lamborgini only because the doors open up wards and i would feel like a supermodel getting out of it haaaa.

ummm what else oh i want to travel the world - backpacking, hitching i don't care just as long as i'm free.

and i want to visit a few famous graves (bit weird i know) like Jim Morrison, William Burroughs, Gregory Corso.
02-09-2006, 12:35 PM
Ambitions?
Oooo I forgot.......

To see David :wub: Gilmour play live........along with a few other bands, so looks like I will be doing the Festivals next year, its back to growing old DISgracefully me thinks.......

To cruise the Norweigan Fjiords and see the Northern Lights.....

To cruise the Nile and see the Pyramids......

apart from those holidays, a week in spain several times a years will do for me :wink2:

most of all, I hope that I have learnt humility and can be a good sister, daughter and friend to all those that have been here for me when things have been a bit cack over the last year......cos as some of you know, I can be a bit of a gobs***e at times.......

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Time is never wasted when you are wasted all the time :pimp:[/FONT]
[Image: isis.gif]
02-09-2006, 01:51 PM
Ambitions?
I was going to be the first to post a reply to this quetionable post but I was interupted by numerous numpties in distress...I shall try again now:

Ambitions fullfilled:
Get something published
Be paid for my writing
By house
Visit L.A. and do the movie nut thing:good:
Drive back and forth across America inc. Colorado :w00t:
Write a screenplay (I've completed 3 thus far)
Learn to scuba-dive
Go to a Royal Premier
Go to a World Premier

To be fulfilled (some more realistic than others):
Complete my first novel (already about half way though)
Have a novel published
Have a screenplay turned into a movie
Visit Australia, New Zealand, Russia, Alaska, Siberia
Fly in a hot air balloon (this is basically the only thing I haven't flown in at some stage and I want to complete the full set)
Have £250,000 in my bank
Learn to play the drums, violin & saxaphone

erm...I think that's it for now...:bag:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-09-2006, 03:42 PM
Ambitions?
Just now my ambition is to beat Mars on Snake. Grrrrr! And you think you're sad, Crit!
02-09-2006, 09:34 PM
Ambitions?
I would love to do a parachute jump!

Oh and try to stop eating all these cheese melt crackers I've just discovered that are extremely yummy.

[Image: 429.gif]
03-09-2006, 05:57 AM
Ambitions?
Andrea Wrote:I would love to do a parachute jump!

That`s something that I quite fancy as well
03-09-2006, 11:35 AM
Ambitions?
my only ambition at the moment is to lose weight and keep it off forever!

I am working tirelessly towards that at the moment, but I beleive with any ambition, if it's worth having it's worth working hard for.

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...