Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amy
02-08-2007, 01:23 PM
Amy

Gawd she looks a fright without her slap on and that witch like nose! I seriously dont know how she can be a glamour model (and I am not being catty!!)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-08-2007, 02:25 PM
Amy
MariaRob Wrote:Gawd she looks a fright without her slap on and that witch like nose! I seriously dont know how she can be a glamour model (and I am not being catty!!)

Glamour models dont actually model anything with their bodies - mainly they are used to wear skimpy outfits top lure C2DE males.

**I heart Northern Soul**
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-08-2007, 07:51 PM
Amy
Betcha none of the boys have noticed her big nose :ninja:

Bollox to potplants
03-08-2007, 10:29 AM
Amy
floopy Wrote:Betcha none of the boys have noticed her big nose :ninja:

amen to that

:naughty:

**I heart Northern Soul**
03-08-2007, 03:08 PM
Amy
I feel sorry for Amy - she's getting the blame for the decision on who was sent to the HWH.....4 of them too part in the decision, but all the blame is being put on Amy.

Carol really seems to have it in for her.....doesn't want her getting close to 'her' boys.
10-08-2007, 09:42 AM
Amy
Yes I feel a teeny bit sorry for her too, what Carol said about her wanting to have sex with anyone was horrible to listen to. Carol does seem to have it in for her the nasty witch. She has a great body but shame about the face (Amy that is, not Carol!!)
10-08-2007, 03:52 PM
Amy
Minklemar Wrote:I feel sorry for Amy - she's getting the blame for the decision on who was sent to the HWH.....4 of them too part in the decision, but all the blame is being put on Amy.

Carol really seems to have it in for her.....doesn't want her getting close to 'her' boys.
I agree with you Mink - she seems to be getting all the flak for a decision that was made between the four of them.
And anyway, who cares if she's a bitch - she's nice to look at. Keep her in. :ninja:

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]