Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An Apology to Imogen
30-07-2006, 08:05 AM
An Apology to Imogen

Saw this on Channel 4 website. It may be old news (apparently it was put out before the evictions) but I only saw it yeterday and wondered if anyone else had seen it?.

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/...usemateId=

If you don't like her it's not going to change your opinion, obviously, but a lot of people on C4 website slated her for that comment so I'm glad to see that BB admitted their error.
Quote this message in a reply
30-07-2006, 08:59 AM
An Apology to Imogen
Glad they put that right, as some people may have thought she was being arrogant and too sure of herself. I like Imogen. fingers crossed she stays a bit longer.

How much easier it is to be critical than to be correct.
Benjamin Disraeli

[Image: ake.gif]
Find all posts by this user
30-07-2006, 09:21 AM
An Apology to Imogen
whatever happens next, Imogen has the honour of being the last original woman standing, which is no mean achievement. She is an extremely pretty girl, with a pleasant personality. Its just in the context of entertaining us on a reality show...she has not exactly been a livewire. I do hope now... she stays longer than Jenny and Susie at least, though Aisleyne may well yet claim the title of last woman in the house.

Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster man, sooner or later the man who wins, is the man who THINKS he can.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
30-07-2006, 02:01 PM
An Apology to Imogen
I think it's bang out of order actually. And why didn't the 'apologise' sooner? Also, Davina didn't even mention this on on Friday night.

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
30-07-2006, 06:08 PM
An Apology to Imogen
Shame to have spoilt it really. At least by coming across cock-sure of herself she displayed a glimmer of personality, now they've denied her even that.

What Are Your Views On Forum Moderation?[Image: hatter.jpg]
03-08-2006, 07:56 AM
An Apology to Imogen
So was the Imogen who last week said that she wants to stay in any way related to the Imogen who last night said she wants to go? I think we should be told.

03-08-2006, 08:10 AM
An Apology to Imogen
survivorfan Wrote:Shame to have spoilt it really. At least by coming across cock-sure of herself she displayed a glimmer of personality, now they've denied her even that.

If it's her personality you're after SF, there's a fabulous video clip that you can find on google where she expresses her personality much more freely! :wink2:

"You can put lipstick on a pig...but it's still a pig!!!"
03-08-2006, 09:22 AM
An Apology to Imogen
Actually I am liking Imogen better. OK she is not mouthy or loud but she stood her ground with that idiot Mikey. I think is she is just a sweet sensitive girl albeit not too bright but how many of them are! I think she may have a good chance of being in the last three .
03-08-2006, 09:42 AM
An Apology to Imogen
MariaRob Wrote:Actually I am liking Imogen better. OK she is not mouthy or loud but she stood her ground with that idiot Mikey.

This being the same idiot that she has spent her time nuzzling and cuddling up to since Grace got the boot. Says something about her doesn't it?

03-08-2006, 05:33 PM
An Apology to Imogen
MariaRob Wrote:Actually I am liking Imogen better. OK she is not mouthy or loud but she stood her ground with that idiot Mikey. I think is she is just a sweet sensitive girl albeit not too bright but how many of them are! I think she may have a good chance of being in the last three .

AND the same fool that was drapped around Sezar like a death shroud???

**I heart Northern Soul**

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Imogen Critique 47 4,640 18-07-2006 04:01 PM
Last Post: Isis
  Imogen Does it Again Seabreeze 8 1,170 24-06-2006 05:28 PM
Last Post: bridge
  Imogen and Sezar barred from nominating !!! borneobabe 17 1,781 03-06-2006 09:29 AM
Last Post: survivorfan
  richard/grace sezer/imogen couplings Dolores 8 1,280 27-05-2006 05:41 PM
Last Post: Dolores