Poll: Another four years of Bush. Will the UK be Better or Worse off?
Better
Worse
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another 4 years of BUSH, will it get better or worse for us in the UK
05-11-2004, 04:17 AM

Bush has been called the biggest terrorist in the world.
He invaded a country against the will of the UN, only to find the reason he gave the world for this was no longer.

I watched one report on TV of an American woman sobbing about the result the US election saying all that killing of innocent civilian people for oil just to fill fat cat pockets is all wrong.

Oh well another for years of gun ho! World policing, by the self righteous. Not to mention the acceleration of global warming caused by their refusal to ratify the Kyoto Protocol.

Tony Blair is a close friend of Bush, will another four years be better or worse for us here in the UK

♪♪♪♪ If there´s a bustle in your hedgerow don’t be alarmed now. It´s just a spring clean for the May-Queen. Yes there two paths you can go by. But in the long run. There´s still time to change the road you´re on ♪♪♪♪ Smile :applause: ♪
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2004, 06:26 AM
I just don't know....what I can't understand is every american I know, or had read about really didn't want him back in.....so who bloody voted for him then? :drinking:
05-11-2004, 01:30 PM
Cat Wrote:I just don't know....what I can't understand is every american I know, or had read about really didn't want him back in.....so who bloody voted for him then? :drinking:

Same here - I work mostly with Americans, and not one of them will admit to supporting Bush
Find all posts by this user
05-11-2004, 06:59 PM
I've moved this to SO corner, partly just to see if I could! but also because it might generate more debate over here Smile

I honestly don't understand why Bush got a second term either. His religious beliefs appear to have played a part but it still seems mad, you can be anti-abortion but think little of sending out hundreds of young troops (all sons and daughters) to die needlessly and that you can ravage someone else's country and kill it's citizens in the name of 'peace'

It looks as if you can behave any way you like, as long as you are also a born again Christian.
06-11-2004, 01:33 PM
I couldn't believe it when he won again....mind you Kerry isn't exaclty a man I would trust on 1st....2nd....and 3rd impressions but begeebers a majority of Americans seem to want their country run by a Chimpanzee! :eek:

Things will get worse for us as our government will continue to support the Americans no matter how daft the idea! Sad

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  2007NT7 you only have 14 years to live Cockney 49 8,341 21-08-2010 03:00 PM
Last Post: bookman
  Who is worse? JakeyBoy 15 1,644 14-01-2006 06:31 PM
Last Post: JakeyBoy
  Bush or Kerry Andrea 54 5,412 06-11-2004 01:35 PM
Last Post: Coastie