Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ant and Dec
21-11-2005, 03:23 PM
Ant and Dec

I thought they breezed into stride last night and already seem to like/dislike the "d-lebs". There just two wee laddies having a laugh and i'll bet they pinch themselves in the quiet of their luxury hotel at times. Without them this would be a crock and a half.

**I heart Northern Soul**
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
21-11-2005, 03:26 PM
Ant and Dec
I adore Ant and Dec (especially Dec :wub: ). To be honest, a lot of the time i only watch the show to see what bitchy comments they will come out with regarding the celebs. I just love the 'cheeky chappie' routine.

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
21-11-2005, 03:27 PM
Ant and Dec
They really do make the show dont they? And once again, they appear to make live TV look easy, when it really isnt (just watch Julian Clarey for nervousness that makes you want to switch off whn he presents live).

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
21-11-2005, 03:33 PM
Ant and Dec
I've never been a great fan of these two but I have to grudgingly admit that they do a good job of presenting this show. I get a bit miffed when they laugh and titter at the Celebs' efforts in the Trials, knowing full well that they wouldn't go anywhere near them themselves - but then I remind myself that they're only doing in public what we we're doing at home :naughty:
21-11-2005, 04:19 PM
Ant and Dec
I love them and I do agree the show would be useless without them to front it.
Their little digs are what makes it worth watching.
Find all posts by this user
21-11-2005, 05:46 PM
Ant and Dec
Ant and Dec are the heart of this show.... and the more laughs behind the backs of the celebs the better... I mean... can anything beat their hysterics behind Paul Burrell's back last year... absolute classic

Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster man, sooner or later the man who wins, is the man who THINKS he can.
21-11-2005, 05:47 PM
Ant and Dec
Sorry but they really get on my nerves now. The constant laughing and inside-jokes when they are presenting gets tedious after a while.

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
21-11-2005, 05:50 PM
Ant and Dec
I'm another fan of the Geordie duo.
I just cannot imagine the show without those two presenting - they often make me laugh out loud.:thumbsup:

Old enough to know better... :whistling
21-11-2005, 05:53 PM
Ant and Dec
I don't think I'll ever tire of Ant & Dec. They have been on the go for ages now and some duo acts just go off the boil, but they get better & better! And yes, Pan they do make it look easy don't they but they are just out to have a good time!

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
22-11-2005, 12:20 PM
Ant and Dec
PJ Wrote:Sorry but they really get on my nerves now. The constant laughing and inside-jokes when they are presenting gets tedious after a while.

That's what i love about them, the constant laughing and sniggering and inside jokes, The British public love them for it.:wub:

they are brilliant.
Find all posts by this user