Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ant and Dec - Left or Right
03-12-2004, 09:50 PM

Deliberately to annoy me I know, but the point is always made that Dec stands on the right and Ant stands on the left. Is this policy? Is this Important? Is this a pertinent question? Is this the right forum? Is there any way of persuading them to stand the other way around, just for a change ? Answers eagerly awaited.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-12-2004, 10:09 PM
i think because everyone knows them as ant and dec that stand in those position so u know who is who if it was dec and ant im sure they would probably stand the other way but since they became a double act thats how its been even on saturday nite takeaway they stand like that. well that my theory anyways.

toodle pip

Sammy xx :wave:xx
03-12-2004, 10:51 PM
Nobody knows which is which anyway, so I reckon they should change places every day, and totally confuse peopleSmile
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-12-2004, 11:02 PM
Lol ubername, it's surreal isn't it! Like Andrea said, if you want to confuse half the nation then just swop them round. In fact I think you should launch a campaign. I don't care who gets crowned king of queen of the jungle, but let's have Ant on the left and Dec on the right for a change. (Or is it the other way round?) :unsure:
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-12-2004, 11:03 PM
Sammywww.joepasquale.com Wrote:i think because everyone knows them as ant and dec that stand in those position so u know who is who if it was dec and ant im sure they would probably stand the other way
toodle pip

This doesn't work when you're standing behind them.

What Are Your Views On Forum Moderation?[Image: hatter.jpg]