Dec
Which is which?
I can't chose they are both lovely!
Neither what a pair of plonkers!!
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ant and Dec - lovely boys!
22-11-2004, 08:21 AM (This post was last modified: 22-11-2004 08:23 AM by Dolores.)

I thought it was time for a thread for the real stars of the show! Those lovely lovely boys from Newcastle. They are absolutley great on this show. To me they don't seem to have lost their fun and enthusiasm for the show. ...and I love that they are such good mates.

So who do you like best?

BTW - I mean lovely in a non sexual way!! I don't see either of them as having the phoooarrrr factor. i just think they are great!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
22-11-2004, 08:28 AM
I thought Dec looked pretty fit last night - has he been working out do you think?

Sorry but I'm going to do a 'Sharon' - I couldn't possibly choose and be disloyal to one of them.
22-11-2004, 08:31 AM
They are fab, and thei faces were just a picture when Fran was doing the BTT. They are lovely, but you just know for a fact that they would never ever do any of the BTT, they are a bit wimpish in that sense but I still would not be without them!

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
22-11-2004, 08:37 AM
I thought one of them was semi conscious and fed up, the one in the green jacket with the darker hair he looked past it last night. I CAN'T STAND THEM.
22-11-2004, 08:39 AM
I think they are both great and I don't think either of them would be anything without the other. They are just a great double act.

My fave is little Dec (I think it's Dec - the one that is on the right as you look at the screen) but like Dol I don't think either of them has the phoooarrrr factor as they are just too short.
22-11-2004, 09:14 AM
I used to get them mixed up, they were just Antndec to me, until last year VOR said that Ant is the one who looks like an ant. Now I know which is which. Thanks VOR.

What Are Your Views On Forum Moderation?[Image: hatter.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
22-11-2004, 10:18 AM
nah i never used to be able to tell the difference either but since the last celeb get me out of here i new the diffence they were funny last year i missed it last nite hopefully ill catch the repeat.

i hope they do that thing with the bridge agen coz that was funny
22-11-2004, 12:22 PM
Dec is just gorgeous :wub: with his cheeky little laugh and grin! but i have liked him ever since they were on byker grove he was the only reason i watched it!

But they are a great double act they have made each other they woldnt be able to make it alone they have been known for too long as ant n dec!

Sammy xx :wave:xx
22-11-2004, 12:30 PM
I do really like both of them as a double act prestenting this type of show, they seem to have a great time doing it and it makes it more enjoyable to watch

The Blue Room - BB6 news gossip and chat
22-11-2004, 04:59 PM
I think they are great, but not in a carnal way.

:wave: