Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anthony Costa
21-11-2005, 09:27 AM
Anthony Costa

For goodness sake, someone give this bloke a bath !!!!!! :ohmy: He looked riffy even before he went into camp!
[/FONT]
His little interview to camera made me chuckle, when he said, "I want people to like me, Mums and stuff" (obviously forgetting he dumped his pregnant girlfriend by phone, thereby alienating most mothers across the nation), and "people will see that Im not all hairs and graces" (so not only is he thick and thinks airs is hairs, but he is, ironically, covered in bodily hair).

[FONT=Century Gothic]I know its early days yet, but I hope he is one of the first out.

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
21-11-2005, 09:30 AM
Anthony Costa
I didnt realise he was going out with Adele Silver - and if he is, it must be a fledgling relationship as he was going out with someone else only recently. Im suprised she was the one talking about him at the beginning, and not someone who knows him better .... like a member of Blue :blink:

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
21-11-2005, 01:22 PM
Anthony Costa
I am looking forward to him and Ruck-kay talking about politics, current affairs and socio-educational policy in multi-cultural Britain as they poke the dying embers of the camp fire.

"fing is, roit, anfunny...wot oi dawt get is like well awh cumz that he turned rand to me an oi said to im an he turned rand to er and said......"

**I heart Northern Soul**
21-11-2005, 01:59 PM
Anthony Costa
I didn't know he was going out with Adele Silva either, nobody tells me anything these days!

He has had incredibly squashed up face doesn't he, it's like it has been pressed up against the window.

He said something really stupid last night that just proved that he was thick but can't remember what it was. It was when he was in the hut with a couple of others.

Ah well, he needs something to tick him over as I can't see his solo career taking off...................

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
21-11-2005, 10:26 PM
Anthony Costa
He looks a lot better without the stubble - but not a strong contender in my eyes.

[INDENT]

[/INDENT]
Find all posts by this user
21-11-2005, 10:28 PM
Anthony Costa
secrets Wrote:He looks a lot better without the stubble - but not a strong contender in my eyes.

Well he still looks like someones hit him in the face with one of Vic & Bobs giant frying pans, but yes, I concede, he does look better now he has had a shave. A lot less grubby.

Jimmy Osmond still ran rings around him voice-wise when they had the little singathon though :wink2:

21-11-2005, 11:13 PM
Anthony Costa
He looks like a bus has parked on his face and stayed there for about a week.
Otherwise, seems like a decent guy.

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
22-11-2005, 12:25 PM
Anthony Costa
who is Adele Silva? never heard of her. he could be bonking the dog for all i care. i get bored with members of boy bands, but am willing to give the guy a chance, and Jimbo did out-sing him did'nt he, that was so pleasing.
22-11-2005, 12:44 PM
Anthony Costa
bridge Wrote:who is Adele Silva? never heard of her. he could be bonking the dog for all i care.

Funny you should say that :mellow: .

Adele Silva plays Kelly Windsor ( a bit of a slapper apparently in the show), in Emmerdale ....

22-11-2005, 01:05 PM
Anthony Costa
That skinny wan with the blonde hair? (ever get the feeling you are repeating yourself)
HE is going out with HER...from emmerdale.
Shur why not, I suppose.
I thought it was so funny last night when he was reluctant to sing, but as soon as the others started, you could'nt shut him up.
They all sang better than I expected.
Even that guy with the funny smile...(owen , or whatever his name is)
I am soooooooooooooo enjoying this show!

'Come away, oh human child, to the waters and the wild.With a fairy hand in hand...for the world is more full of weeping than you will understand.........'