Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anti Aisleyne comments & feelings in the house
16-08-2006, 12:46 PM (This post was last modified: 16-08-2006 12:51 PM by Pandora.)

Okay I know Aisleyne is paranoid at the best of times, but since Nikki's arrival, her paranoia has reached new heights, thanks to an 'outburst' of Nikki's (last week) telling Aisleyne she was REALLY unpopular on the outside and that Richard is popular. .

Unfortunately the damage is now done. Aisleyne is now completely paranoid, for the past few days has lost any enjoyment in the show and it shows , is convinced that she is going to be evicted asap and booed on her way out. Nikki is smirking like mad as she tells everyone, "oooh have you noticed that Aisleyne is really snappeeeeee????" What a poisonous bitchh Nikki is.

Unfortunately its noticeable that Richard has now distanced himself from Aisleyne and barely speaks to her, Glyn went off her and disses her at every opportunity because she didnt fancy him back, Nikki is being "ever so slightly off" (Ais's words) with her since returning, to deliberately unnerve her, and now Jennie is sticking the boot in !!

I was furious when I read what Jennie said below. She is blaming the possible loss of her boyfriend on Aisleyne's words when Jennie herself, (at every drunken opportunity) was ALL over Pete, flirting like crazy, before Nikki came back in!

Here is Jennie's unbelieveable comment..... :-

Jennie continued, talking of Aislyene's insinuations that Jenny had fancied Pete: "If she's jeopardised my relationship, I'll go f***in' psycho. If my boyfriend's not there for my leaving night because of her stupid words........"

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
16-08-2006, 01:16 PM
I really hope that she doesn't blow it now, they are all being horrible to her, no wonder she is paranoid! The pack mentality is very uncomfortable to watch!

[SIZE="3"]ils - Member of SO since August 2001![/SIZE]
Find all posts by this user
16-08-2006, 01:23 PM
what a crock

The reason it is all backfiring on ashtray is that she is an unpleasant ungenuine character. Her silly behavoir has resulted in the "pack mentality". Her over-reactions, her stupid accent, her bitching etc etc. SHe cannot take ajoke and crucually, although Nicky is many things she can take it.

I am enjoying thoroughly:devil: the Ashtray demise. more please.

**I heart Northern Soul**
16-08-2006, 02:37 PM
Im going to enjoy rubbing your nose in it when the likes of Jennie, Glyn, Nikki and Richard all get evicted before Aisleyne.... :yahoo: :devil:

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
16-08-2006, 02:55 PM
Pete's been having some snidy digs at Ash too.
When they were talking about what to call their dance troupe and considering Anti-Plastic Pete said 'what about Anti-Aisleyne'.

Then when they were going to be seeing the audition tapes he said 'now we'll see the real Aisleyne'.

And I thought it was just horrible when she was trying on outfits for her eviction and Richard and Nikki were laughing at her.
16-08-2006, 03:02 PM
Shouldn't Nikk be evicted for breaking BB rules and talking about issues from outside the BB house. I just hope that the public can see what an evil little witch she and hope to God the crowd give her one hellavu booing when she gets evicted before Aisleyne.

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
16-08-2006, 03:37 PM
Minklemar Wrote:Pete's been having some snidy digs at Ash too.
When they were talking about what to call their dance troupe and considering Anti-Plastic Pete said 'what about Anti-Aisleyne'.

Then when they were going to be seeing the audition tapes he said 'now we'll see the real Aisleyne'.

And I thought it was just horrible when she was trying on outfits for her eviction and Richard and Nikki were laughing at her.

ahh yes the "Disrepect" was wel wicked

**I heart Northern Soul**
16-08-2006, 03:52 PM
Minklemar Wrote:And I thought it was just horrible when she was trying on outfits for her eviction and Richard and Nikki were laughing at her.

Yes, as if Nikki has a fab wardrobe of clothes! Have to say though, I didn't think much of Aisleyne's top but Nikki's smirking really got my back up, she thinks because she was voted back in that she is untouchable! Oh Glynn, why oh why did you climb the walls?!!

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
16-08-2006, 04:43 PM
Yup, I really felt sorry for Ais last night - Nikki was a total bitch. Yes her top was awful, and that bit of netting wwas even worse, but at least she was trying things out and asking for opinions from the others. The least they could have done was been honest with her insteat of trying to encourage her to make herself look an idiot.

I do hope Ais wins now, but even if she doesn't I hope she comes out to massive cheers.

Bollox to potplants
16-08-2006, 05:25 PM
IsLe Of WeAtHeR Wrote:what a crock

The reason it is all backfiring on ashtray is that she is an unpleasant ungenuine character. Her silly behavoir has resulted in the "pack mentality". Her over-reactions, her stupid accent, her bitching etc etc. SHe cannot take ajoke and crucually, although Nicky is many things she can take it.

I am enjoying thoroughly:devil: the Ashtray demise. more please.
Hi Grace. Did you have a nice birthday?

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Grace Dent on why Aisleyne should win... Pandora 6 2,756 18-08-2006 05:58 PM
Last Post: IsLe Of WeAtHeR
  Grace Dent's views on Nikki and Endemol's Anti-Aisleyne Campaign. Pandora 5 2,317 16-08-2006 05:38 PM
Last Post: PJ
  Aisleyne looking a good bet to come at least second or third. borneobabe 16 2,300 15-08-2006 06:15 PM
Last Post: Bella
  ***SPOILER*** The House Next Door ***SPOILER*** Minklemar 10 1,698 10-08-2006 08:11 PM
Last Post: PJ
  Ex Housemates voted into the House Next Door! ~ils~ 10 1,856 09-08-2006 12:47 PM
Last Post: MariaRob
  Aisleyne's thongy thing bridge 6 1,211 06-07-2006 09:50 PM
Last Post: kookycat
  Aisleyne PJ 71 5,637 06-07-2006 04:21 PM
Last Post: bridge
  The Secret House floopy 30 2,752 04-07-2006 06:18 PM
Last Post: Dolores
  Incredible, you can actually get in the house ilovepete 11 1,557 02-06-2006 05:54 PM
Last Post: Cat
  What does the House need ? Critique 39 2,754 28-05-2006 03:08 PM
Last Post: kookycat