Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone still watching this?
10-08-2006, 12:04 PM

I have lost interest since the Danan and Shane went. Who wants to see Me Me all loved up with OO1 who strangely looks older than his father and who cares about dreary "My Father was the Famous Footballer" Callum Best - yawn!

ITS GOT BORING!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-08-2006, 12:06 PM
I'm still watching it...i can't help it.
I missed ALL the excitement: Shane leaving and Lee overhearing what Coleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen really felt for him.
But I'm still tuning in...help!
At this stage patrick kielty and yer woman are providing the entertainment now...............................

'Come away, oh human child, to the waters and the wild.With a fairy hand in hand...for the world is more full of weeping than you will understand.........'
10-08-2006, 01:05 PM
I must admit to going to bed half-way through last night's programme, after they wimped out of winding everyone up with the "radical" coupling idea. Yawn.

I'm sure the viewing figures will drop quite drastically now.
10-08-2006, 02:27 PM
I'm still watching, but having the news interrupting it every night is very annoying.
10-08-2006, 02:55 PM
I'm still watching it....but the sooner Lee goes the better........it makes me squirm with embarassment just watching him.
11-08-2006, 10:47 AM
I'm still watching it - I am hooked on it. Although it has been a bit quiet recently. :unsure:

I'm liking Brendan at present.
He is getting so wound up in there - mainly by Lee and his little boy act,:wallbash: that he could totally flip.
I think is trying hard to keep it in, but as weeks go by he is finding it more and more difficult.
I've heard that if he doesn't behave himself he is out of Strictly Come Dancing.

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." -– Mario Andretti. :yahoo:
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-08-2006, 12:37 PM
I don't fancy Brendan at all..but I find myself agreeing mostly with his opinions and his 'take' on things....
And he was totally right about the coupling.
it's soooooooooo boring when they pick the same people over and over again.
I personally would go spare!
At least last night was a bit of variety..when chris got chained to coleeeeeeeeen much to the chagrin of sophie.
Pity they kept coming over to hug her and cheer her up etc.
sigh.....

'Come away, oh human child, to the waters and the wild.With a fairy hand in hand...for the world is more full of weeping than you will understand.........'