Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are Sheila and Janet bullies?
01-12-2004, 12:50 PM

Do you think Sheila and Janet are picking on Sophie a bit. I know she is self absorbed and probably quite annoying but she is harmless and these two old dragons seem to be ganging up on her as she is quite a weak character.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-12-2004, 12:54 PM
I think Sophies getting what she deserves....but then I don't like her very much anyway......mind you I'm not Shelia's biggest fan either! :unsure:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-12-2004, 12:58 PM
They're definitely bullies. If they don't like her they should ignore her, but the poor thing doesn't even get a chance to say anything before those two are on at her about something.
Did you hear Sheila saying to Sophie 'Don't use this as a camera opportunity' when they were going to get the chest? What a cow!
This coming from the ageing has-been with a different designer (albeit, naff) bikini for practically every day! And the person who takes every opportunity to 'perform' in front of the others whether they want her to or not!
Janet seemed to have eased off abit, but if she's not bullying Sophie, she's having a go at Paul for something or other.
01-12-2004, 01:15 PM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2004 01:18 PM by paternoster04.)
They are not bullying her, and anyway, its not only Sheila and Janet- even Vic Reeves said 'Yes' yesterday when Ant and Dec asked him if Sophie was always going 'me, me, me'. They also asked him if Sophie was getting bullied and he said he didn' think so.

Sophie is playing to the cameras for sympathy and unfortunately, a lot of people are getting taken in by it. Even Tara PT who is a big Sophie fan, said she thought Sophie was faking her tears yesterday and claiming to want to leave when she actually wants to win.
01-12-2004, 01:20 PM
I don't care if she is 'me, me, me' all the time. If they don't like her, ignore her, or have a quiet chat. They ARE bullies IMO.
Vic said, he hadn't noticed, there's a difference. Plus, we're watching, he's participating, we see things he may not have been witness to.
01-12-2004, 01:21 PM
Shiela and janet have forgotten what it is like to be young, they were too busy to remeber and the world is harsher now. More insensitive than i like to think bullying.
Sophie is 27 and is allowed to be self absorbed. Like it or not she has been modelling since 15 so her post adolescent development will be skewed...Michael Jackson is an extreme case Sophie is a mild case. Her looks are her paycheck. If anything she frustrates me. GO get an eduaction sophie and get back intop modelling after. It would irritate me recognizing her potential and realising she has had little guidance to take her beyond superficial. I think JSP could be a good mentor if she can get over her own prejudices.
01-12-2004, 01:35 PM
I think that they both see a lot of themselves at the same age. Looking back they probably now think they were awful at 26 and so begrudge Sophie her errors more.
01-12-2004, 02:05 PM
paternoster04 Wrote:Even Tara PT who is a big Sophie fan

Since when?

I thought TPT hated Sophie as she is now with an ex of TPT's :wacko:
01-12-2004, 02:09 PM
ilovesurvivor Wrote:Since when?

I thought TPT hated Sophie as she is now with an ex of TPT's :wacko:
You're right ILS - they hate one another.

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
01-12-2004, 04:16 PM
Are Sheila and Janet bullies? In a word, yes.
paternoster04, Vic rarely spoke to Sophie while he was in the jungle so he can hardly judge her. Did you see the way he read out the letter from her boyfriend? He was so sarcastic and rude. And he may not have noticed any form of bullying going on, but Paul and Fran both commented on it several times during last night's show.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Sheila's Amazing! Gratian 145 11,638 25-05-2007 11:33 PM
Last Post: Fee For All
  Sheila sells only 55 CD's on first day of release claire 13 2,978 16-12-2004 12:47 PM
Last Post: bridge
  Planet Janet - to win! Normal1 144 9,951 11-12-2004 09:17 AM
Last Post: Isis
  Janet on TV in Ireland tonight borneobabe 1 928 11-12-2004 12:58 AM
Last Post: borneobabe
  Janet on ITV2 Ceridwen 11 1,934 08-12-2004 06:00 PM
Last Post: Lyndsay
  Oh Janet is gone- who's going to miss her? claire 43 4,704 08-12-2004 05:03 PM
Last Post: alienrabbit
  First Tabby, now Janet. Kittencat 7 1,336 06-12-2004 09:27 AM
Last Post: Lyndsay
  Janet's Change of Heart Critique 26 2,317 04-12-2004 08:35 PM
Last Post: dab
  About Janet's Hair Critique 4 1,032 04-12-2004 02:57 PM
Last Post: Normal1
  Never thought I'd say this-I miss Sheila!!!!! paternoster04 9 1,501 04-12-2004 12:03 AM
Last Post: Gratian