Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you bored with the challenges?
02-12-2004, 02:59 PM

The challenges don't seem so exciting now as we've seen them done before,
I'm not saying they are easy though!!

I thought Huggy was really good last night, jut not sure he's done enough to stay??

Fran is doing the challenge tonight, looking forward to that!! Even just to hear his sexy accent!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2004, 03:02 PM
I think they are just as exciting, but the general public havent really seen many being done. I mean, Natalie just stood quivering for 4 of them, and didnt do anything.

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-12-2004, 03:04 PM
yep...it's not entertaining when they don't try their best...
02-12-2004, 03:05 PM
I'd liked them to do some team challenges, like the contestants on Survivor had to do.

It would make a nice change from the usual bug eating, bugs on the head, crawling around with bugs, being in a tank with bugs, etc etc.
02-12-2004, 03:08 PM
Last year didnt all the contestants join in a mud slide game ? That was a fantastic giggle to watch.

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
02-12-2004, 03:09 PM
I loved last years challenge where they all had to climb the muddy slope with jets of water going down the slope!! So funny!! How good would that be to see Janet and Joe doing that! :laugh: :laugh:

Of and for the lads.........Sophie rolling around in muddy wter with a bikini on!! :ohmy:
02-12-2004, 03:10 PM
I definitely think a change of theme is required. The BTT format is getting very boring.

Last night's with Huggy was just like, yeah, yeah, we know...
02-12-2004, 03:10 PM
not only am I getting bored with the challenges, but now I'm not as into the show either .... don't care who stays or goes at the moment, maybe it will get more exciting soon. I like some of the characters ... Janet, Joe, Fran and sometimes Paul, but not enough to care whether they stay or leave.
02-12-2004, 03:34 PM
Yup, they need to make it more like Survivor, IMO. The celebs need to be given lots more stuff to do, and let them have more food and drink! They might liven up a bit then!
02-12-2004, 03:41 PM
jgee73 Wrote:not only am I getting bored with the challenges, but now I'm not as into the show either .... don't care who stays or goes at the moment, maybe it will get more exciting soon. I like some of the characters ... Janet, Joe, Fran and sometimes Paul, but not enough to care whether they stay or leave.

I have kinda lost interest too. Not enough going on in the camp. Paul's whining cos Janet keeps putting him down all the time, Janet won't play any games that she hasn't thought up herself, Sophie seems to be getting more and more smug about still being in, Foggy is boring, Joe has become obsessed with "da eeeemooooos" (as Foggy calls them). Fran .. don't know what to say about him. In fact, on thinking about it, I can't really say anything bad about him. Smile