• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you in the right job?
23-08-2005, 08:01 PM

http://uk.tickle.com/test/rightjob/result.html

Right Job, Wrong Job
Jackie, the right job for you will allow you to be Creative and Personable
Creative

You're a visionary in many people's eyes — able to think outside of the box to come up with your own solutions. You're creative not necessarily in the artistic sense, but because you can expand your mind to do things differently from others.

It might take a while for colleagues to recognise and reward for your entrepreneurial spirit and abilities. This could be because they envy you, or because they find your ideas slightly rebellious — willing to go against the current.

All in all, you make it hard for people to pigeon hole you. That is why you, more than others, need a job that allows you to play to your strengths, break out of the mould, and truly excel.

Damn right it took them a while :wallbash:

I'm usually thin & gorgeous - today is my day off
http://www.boomspeed.com/egraphics/egg03063.gif
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
23-08-2005, 08:12 PM
ils the right job for you will allow you to be Personable and Practical

As a Personable type, you are a true generator of original thoughts. You probably like to think that you're equally as good at spinning old ideas as you are at projecting what might be possible in the future.

Your compassionate nature draws people to you. Because you can relate to others, you see yourself as a diplomat of sorts. You prefer to avoid disruption in the workplace if at all possible - especially if you can help others avoid discord.

You are particularly intuitive when it comes to reading some people. And because of your social skills, people tend to like being around you. That's part of the power you bring to work. But unless you're in the right job, these strengths could be stifled.
23-08-2005, 08:37 PM
jaycee Wrote:Right Job, Wrong Job
Jackie, the right job for you will allow you to be Creative and Personable
Creative

You're a visionary in many people's eyes — able to think outside of the box to come up with your own solutions. You're creative not necessarily in the artistic sense, but because you can expand your mind to do things differently from others.

It might take a while for colleagues to recognise and reward for your entrepreneurial spirit and abilities. This could be because they envy you, or because they find your ideas slightly rebellious — willing to go against the current.

All in all, you make it hard for people to pigeon hole you. That is why you, more than others, need a job that allows you to play to your strengths, break out of the mould, and truly excel.

Ooh I'm the same as you Jaycee :thumbsup:

[Image: 429.gif]
23-08-2005, 09:19 PM
Andrea Wrote:Ooh I'm the same as you Jaycee :thumbsup:

oo me too!!:thumbsup:

I always cook with wine, and sometimes I actually put it in the food.
[Image: pot002.gif]

23-08-2005, 09:25 PM
Did it but didn't want to register with the site so it wouldn't give me my results! :mad:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
23-08-2005, 09:43 PM (This post was last modified: 23-08-2005 09:49 PM by Coastie.)
Okay so my inquisitive side got the better of me!

Coastie - the right job for you will allow you to be Creative and Personable

That is actually very, very scarily true! :wacko:

Did the driving one to...had to laugh!

Are You a Menace on the Roads?
Coastie....your high sense of morals stop you being a road hog!!

There's no question that we would like to have you as a friend as we can detect that you have a higher sense of fair play than in the average person. What comes around goes around, especially when you're waiting for someone to let you onto a congested roundabout. We know that someone who is less likely to carve up a little old lady or jump the traffic lights is just as unlikely to take advantage of a friend or work colleague. If only there were more drivers like you there would be a lot less road rage and far fewer accidents! This is not to say that you're an angel behind the wheel. We know all about those times when the speedo climbs a little higher than it should, or even the times when you might sneak into a parking space that someone else has equal claim to. The main thing is that you wouldn't feign a limp after illegally parking in a disabled parking space!

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
23-08-2005, 09:55 PM
I'm apparently Creative and Analytical

[SIZE=3]

[url="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
[/url]
[/SIZE]
Find all posts by this user
23-08-2005, 09:57 PM
The Holiday one's good to!...Okay so I am addicted to these tests now but hey...check this out so me darlings..so me!

Coastie you're a wilderness warrior!

Time saving technology may be useful in your home life but we think we've tracked down your desire to get back to nature on holiday. Free of deadlines and routines you can take the chance to experience the sights and sounds that are normally only experienced on TV wildlife programmes. A self-sufficient and organised person like you would have no problems facing challenges like trekking through the rainforests or camping out under the stars. Especially if you're in the company of celebrity rough and readies Ray Mears, Steve Irwin or Kate Humble. Who knows? They may even show you how to dig a latrine with the leg bone of an armadillo. And let's face it, you would probably prefer canoeing down a crocodile infested river, to finding yourself a small patch of territory on a crowded beach. Just don't forget to pack the mosquito net!

I've stopped now! Blush