Poll: are you watching? and will you be discussing here?
yes watching and want to discuss on line
yes watching but would never admit it and therefore don't want to discuss on line
not watrching and absolutely ZERO interest in commenting on line about a bunch of losers
What's BB - and why Dolores think she's entitled to know my opinion?!
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BB 2008 - are you watching and do you want to discuss it?
07-06-2008, 03:02 PM

So are you watching it? and do you want to discuss it on line.

It's been on since Thursday and it doesn't seem to have made much impression on here so far.

So let's do a poll so I know whether to come here for my BB fix or defect to Digital Spy (btw - for other DS'ers I'm Nugget over there!).

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-06-2008, 04:46 PM
How about another option - "there's already a thread about it where those who wish to discuss it are already doing so"?

:wink_kiss
Find all posts by this user
07-06-2008, 05:36 PM
Yes Dol, I want to discuss it. Haydon, can we get a separate sub-forum like last year so that all the BB threads don't clog up the TV section?

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
07-06-2008, 06:10 PM
Patsy Wrote:How about another option - "there's already a thread about it where those who wish to discuss it are already doing so"?

whoops I must have blinked and missed it - where is it?

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
08-06-2008, 08:46 AM
Patsy Wrote:How about another option - "there's already a thread about it where those who wish to discuss it are already doing so"?

Oh come on. It's not as if this forum couldn't handle more threads. Besides, since when does discussion of a TV programme have to be restricted to a single thread? I mean, look at The Apprentice. Loads of threads on that programme.
08-06-2008, 12:08 PM
Dolores Wrote:(btw - for other DS'ers I'm Nugget over there!).

As always I'm Gneiss over there, but I haven't posted on BB since BB7... Still flit in and out of the General Discussion section from time to time though. To be honest it's too fast moving for me... You comment in a thread and it's vanished onto page ten by the time you look again. :mellow:

Anyway, I caught a bit of the first show noticed four quite pretty girls but even the eye candy couldn't keep me interested past that point...

Space reserved for interesting fact.
08-06-2008, 02:12 PM
Figaro Wrote:Oh come on. It's not as if this forum couldn't handle more threads. Besides, since when does discussion of a TV programme have to be restricted to a single thread? I mean, look at The Apprentice. Loads of threads on that programme.

Just seems pointless, given the amount of posts on this whole forum daily. It's not like previous years is it?

Anyway, it doesn't really bother me, because I won't be watching it. Fill you boots.
08-06-2008, 02:16 PM
I watched the launch show but have decided not to watch anymore as it is so easy to get hooked.

[SIZE="3"]ils - Member of SO since August 2001![/SIZE]
08-06-2008, 08:16 PM
I have already developed a certain 'something' for Rex - flash arrogant gits always do it for me :pimp:

Bollox to potplants
08-06-2008, 09:12 PM
I didnt see last nights and im watching tonights on 4+1 at the moment...... Im just LOVING the thai bird Kat.....that outfit alone when she went in the house means she should win :w00t:

I cant remember most of their names at the mo, give me a week and i will eventually catch up Blush :bag:

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Time is never wasted when you are wasted all the time :pimp:[/FONT]
[Image: isis.gif]