Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BB7 - debrief
21-08-2006, 04:07 PM
BB7 - debrief

So what did you think, over all? Was it one of the best or worst. Who stands out as having made a career for themselves? Who will still be around in 6 months time?

Personally, i thnk it was a good one, but still not a patch on BB4 - the one with Jade & Kate & Alex - that was the best BB ever for me.

Out of this year's batch, I think, sadly, Nikki will still be around for a few months. I think Pete will crash and burn and not be able to handle it after a couple of months. Glyn will disappear from the face of the earth apart from a few pap shots of him falling out of chinawhite ****ed out of his skull.

I also thought that 13 weeks was about 3 weeks too long this time around. Although I love BB, all the housemates were starting to grate on me by the end, simply because I was fed up of seeing them every night.

Discuss

Bollox to potplants
Find all posts by this user
21-08-2006, 04:56 PM
BB7 - debrief
On the whole I enjoyed it. It was a vast improvement on the last ten days of last years BB, when Endemol suddenly realised how boring the house was and decided to introduce the incredibly irritating Kinga and geeky Eugene.

This year Ive loved : Sezer's gobsmacked face upon hearing his name called out on Eviction Night and his shocked expression when Davina told him he got 92% of the vote and there were three of them up ! :laugh:

Loved the fact that vile vile Horse Face Grace got he reception she deserved on her way out of the house.

Loved the way the bullying of Aisleyne by snidey put-downs backfired considerably and came back to bite the likes of Nikki & Grace on their permanently bared arsses.

Loved Richard's one-liners.

Hated the ageist, bigoted, nationalistic Glyn.

Hated the manipulative, spoiled Nikki (sorry I couldnt see ANYTHING funny in her vile behaviour).

Hated the fact that Shahbaz was obviously mentally ill and Endemol not only stuck him in the house, but seemed to take an age to remove him.

Hated the fact that despite people queuing for hours to audition, Endemol STILL managed to whittle the contestants down and put bores like George (FFS WHYYYYY????), Bonnehhhhh and Dawn in there.

Hated the "housemates going back in" plan. A rather fabbo wheeze, if you listened to Dermot and Davina - who of course know which side their breads buttered.

And finally, hated Big Brother Little Brother - badly scripted and Dermot is an appalling TV presenter/interviewer.

Loved Big Brothers Big Mouth - where Love Muscle Russell Brand showed Dermot (a) how to present a show and (b) how to control unruly guests.

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-08-2006, 06:18 PM
BB7 - debrief
floopy Wrote:Personally, i thnk it was a good one, but still not a patch on BB4 - the one with Jade & Kate & Alex - that was the best BB ever for me.
That was BB3, I think. Wasn't BB4 was the incredibly boring one with Cameron etc?

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
21-08-2006, 06:23 PM
BB7 - debrief
Agree with everything Pan said except for the bit about BBBM. I can't stand Russel Brand. His show is all him, he hardly gives anyone else a chance to speak, he's lewd and crude (which I don't mind when it's funny but I don't think he is) and I also find him repulsive to look at.

I might not be a good judge, though, because I hardly ever watched it but on the few times when I did watch I decided it wasn't my "thing" Smile
21-08-2006, 06:23 PM
BB7 - debrief
Was it? Oooh, you could be right.

BB1 was Craig, Anna and Nick
BB2 was Brian, Helen & Paul
BB3 Jade, Kate, Alex
BB4 Cameron, Steph, John Tickle
BB5 Victor, Nadia, Michelle
BB6 Antony, Makosi & Craig
BB7 Pete, Nikki etc

Is that right?

Bollox to potplants
21-08-2006, 06:25 PM
BB7 - debrief
PJ Wrote:That was BB3, I think. Wasn't BB4 was the incredibly boring one with Cameron etc?

I only became a BB fan last year, so I missed all the others Sad

Edit: Oh now Floopy has listed them, I remember I did see BB5.
21-08-2006, 06:29 PM
BB7 - debrief
floopy Wrote:Was it? Oooh, you could be right.

BB1 was Craig, Anna and Nick
BB2 was Brian, Helen & Paul
BB3 Jade, Kate, Alex
BB4 Cameron, Steph, John Tickle
BB5 Victor, Nadia, Michelle
BB6 Antony, Makosi & Craig
BB7 Pete, Nikki etc

Is that right?

Correcto mundo Floopy :applause:

You're not born lazy, it's an acquired skill

[Image: pot004.gif] [Image: egg03064.gif][Image: 90725.gif][Image: 79735.gif]
21-08-2006, 09:16 PM
BB7 - debrief
BB3 was my favourite too the only one I missed was BB2. This years was much too long it seemed even longer than the 13 weeks. I was entertained though not so many people seemed to be watching it if the conversations at work were anything to go by.
22-08-2006, 08:41 AM
BB7 - debrief
My fav was BB5. I loved bunny boiler Michelle with the wild staring eyes.

Did anyone see Shebaz on 8 out of 10 cats ???? He is weird with a capital W, and whenever the camera was on him he waved like royalty :wallbash:

I did enjoy this years BB as they had some entertaining characters in. I hated the one with Cameron as it was a snorathon.

I too think it went on for two long. During the last couple of weeks i missed a fair few. I couldnt wait for it to be over so i could get my life back. Every evening was spent watching BB and recording Love Island.

I did like Nikki when she was in the house and when she left the first time. Unfortunately by the time she went back in, 'stardom' had affected her, and she thought she would win. I dont believe the Nikki / Pete romance and she will drop him like a hot potato after a few weeks, and a few Heat and OK! centre spreads.

I didnt see hardly any BBLB, and when i did i found Dermot boring. I think the format needs changing .... and the time. The reason i didnt watch it was because the timing wasnt accessible for a lot of people.

BBBM was great - mainly because i lust after Russell, and i wouldnt mind his love muscle coming near me.

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
22-08-2006, 09:29 AM
BB7 - debrief
Critique Wrote:Agree with everything Pan said except for the bit about BBBM. I can't stand Russel Brand. His show is all him, he hardly gives anyone else a chance to speak, he's lewd and crude (which I don't mind when it's funny but I don't think he is) and I also find him repulsive to look at.

I might not be a good judge, though, because I hardly ever watched it but on the few times when I did watch I decided it wasn't my "thing" Smile

Agree with everything you said Crit.... Pandora's post was spot on as usual EXCEPT for BBBM. I can't stand Russel - I tried half a dozen times to watch that show but 60 seconds was as much as I could stand :wallbash:

Even the trailers for the show got me reaching for the mute button :mad:

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." -– Mario Andretti. :yahoo:
Thread Closed