Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBLB - The Reunion
15-08-2005, 07:01 AM
BBLB - The Reunion

This was on last night, 9pm.

Anthony came across as slightly more articulate - but not much. He's obviously not happy with Makosi for the pool incident and saying she was pregnant and he really seemed quite bitter about it.

Maxwell still came across as a complete tw@t, I'm afraid. He kept wanting to get a word in and mistakenly thought he was funny.

I thought Kinga seemed natural and down to earth and Makosi was still holding her head high and I really quite admire her for that. She even mentioned that she thought Davina stirred the crowd up. Love her or hate her Makosi was the main character in the house this year. How dull would it have been if it had been full of Anthonys or Eugenes (sorry Eug).

Dermot made several references to tensions so I'd say there was a lot of hate in the room.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
15-08-2005, 07:51 AM
BBLB - The Reunion
I watched a bit of this Max but didn't see the begining. I think both Anthony & Makosi have had their Sunday page spread both giving different details of whether or not sex took place!

Maxwell did come across as a prat, I can't believe that my first impressions of him were that he was the only one that I could go for a drink with! :ohmy:

And Makosi as you say still showed absolutely no remorse or regret although she did look a little crestfallen when Kemal mentioned something about their friendship. And yes, I agree the house would have been boring without her as she definitely did stir things up!

How did Craig come across as I never seen him? I'll be buying NOW or HEAT this week just to see what they all have to say!! :laugh:

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
15-08-2005, 09:00 AM
BBLB - The Reunion
I watched this whilst getting ready for work (I recorded it). It was a tad boring to be honest. Craig wasnt featured at all .... maybe he asked not to be.

I thought it funny at the beginning when they were all sat in the garden on picnic tables. Everyone elses tables were heaving with people, and then you had a table with just makosi and vanessa on it :bag:

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
15-08-2005, 11:34 AM
BBLB - The Reunion
I thought it was amazing that Makosi blamed Devina because the crowd boo her. Devina was sympathic about about the crowd with Makosi - I'm sure she said something along the lines of 'pantomime' to Makosi.
If Devina was stirring the crowd then it must have been off camera.
15-08-2005, 04:35 PM
BBLB - The Reunion
Ghost Wrote:I thought it was amazing that Makosi blamed Devina because the crowd boo her. Devina was sympathic about about the crowd with Makosi - I'm sure she said something along the lines of 'pantomime' to Makosi.
If Devina was stirring the crowd then it must have been off camera.

I burst out laughing when Makosi said that.

We didnt honestly think that Makosi would truly believe the crowd disliked her? Nooooooooooo, it just HAD to be someone elses fault didnt it? Davina said two things that got up Makosi's nose on the big night, one was, "God this girl really needs to show some humility".... which was spot on and also asked, "Dont you have any remorse?" when Makosi agreed she was "economical with the truth" at times and did her "friends'" heads in.

Davina is paid to ask those questions.
It is her job.

The crowd were baying for Makosi's blood way way before Davina asked the questions of her and Makosi could and should have taken her cue, and apologised for some of her behaviour - when she didnt - Davina asked the remorse question, giving Makosi a way of redeeming herself. The arrogant cow didnt take it, dug herself into a deeper hole and the crowd went for the jugular.

So Makosi now reckons the crowd reaction was all down to Davina? Did we honestly expect the deluded, arrogant tart to say anything else?

I think the other housemates have washed their hands of her. It was obvious.
Still, its water off a ducks back with her isnt it?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Bblb Bob 20 1,988 30-06-2005 08:33 PM
Last Post: Cat
  Big Brothers Big Mouth and BBLB isleofweather 10 1,321 26-06-2005 02:35 PM
Last Post: Cat
  Chris Eubank sticks up for Derek (BBLB - 22/6/05) Dolores 4 773 23-06-2005 08:17 AM
Last Post: maxine