Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BTTs
22-11-2005, 03:45 PM
BTTs

I know it's early days but the first couple of trials seem pretty lame. I thought they were going to be worse than ever before? That's what the publicity said.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
22-11-2005, 03:58 PM
BTTs
I agree partly with you. I suppose most of us like the gory trials - involving eating testicles and grubs. But the 2 BB trials so far have been more skill based - and pretty hard.

The edible trials get every talking thought dont they.

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
22-11-2005, 05:48 PM
BTTs
The mini moke over the ravine was crap.

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
22-11-2005, 06:25 PM
BTTs
I do not like the eating trials at all ... they often make me feel sick. Where is the fun in watching someone eat a wiggety grub or a kangaroo's testicles huh?! although I did quite like the "eat off" between two people that they did one year as that seemed more psycological and slightly elevated from eating bugs!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
22-11-2005, 06:28 PM
BTTs
I quite liked the Mini Moke trial - mind you it would have been a lot better if Carol didn't use the harness:devil:

What's so funny about peace, love and understanding?
22-11-2005, 07:39 PM
BTTs
maxine Wrote:I know it's early days but the first couple of trials seem pretty lame. I thought they were going to be worse than ever before? That's what the publicity said.

I don't think tonights will be difficult either.

After Natalie Appleton got voted to do five in a row last year maybe they're waiting until the GP don't vote, for the more extreme trials. All those trials last year were more or less wasted as Natalie wouldn't do them.

Great entertainment for us mind you, but must have been very irritating for the guys who spent days setting those trials up.

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." -– Mario Andretti. :yahoo:
22-11-2005, 11:29 PM
BTTs
Well the Kangaroo Court trial wasnt exactly rivetting viewing either. Okay the Roos were big and a bit feisty and Jimmy Son of Chucky Osmond did well but it was boring.

23-11-2005, 09:22 AM
BTTs
Pandora Wrote:Well the Kangaroo Court trial wasnt exactly rivetting viewing either. Okay the Roos were big and a bit feisty and Jimmy Son of Chucky Osmond did well but it was boring.

It was very boring ... but i thought Osmond was a good sport saying he hadnt been disemboweled (sp) before Smile

Im looking forward to tonights BTT thought ... i cant wait to see Kimberly squirm :ninja:

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
23-11-2005, 12:01 PM
BTTs
Bonsai Wrote:It was very boring ... but i thought Osmond was a good sport saying he hadnt been disemboweled (sp) before Smile

Im looking forward to tonights BTT thought ... i cant wait to see Kimberly squirm :ninja:

I want to see that botoxed bints face move for once as she screams !

Jimmy did his best in the Roo Trial, but it was difficult as he had to move so slowly. He does seem to have a dry sense of humour too, which is refreshing.

23-11-2005, 12:05 PM
BTTs
I actually think Kimberley will be do well in the trial.l She doesn't really seem phased by anything.

The Kangaroo Court trial was crap! But I can't believe he didn't even get a bit of padding to put on in case one of them kicked him.

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]