Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bad Lads Army
09-07-2006, 07:06 PM
Bad Lads Army

Bad Lads Army - Extreme will be starting on Tuesday night on ITV...

The note in my mag says that one of the lads, Aiden Chaffe, discovers he's not as tough as he thought!

Now wasn't it an Aiden Chaffe who boasted in the previous Bad Lads Army thread about him giving us all something to watch? :ohmy:

The lads are under taking Para Training! :w00t:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-07-2006, 10:05 AM
Bad Lads Army
I always enjoy Bad Lads Army.

Get it in the calendar Coastie!

Haydon

[Image: pot001.gif]jobs kent
10-07-2006, 07:00 PM
Bad Lads Army
It's this Tuesday coming...think it starts at 8pm or it may be 9pm on ITV...I've had a brain fart on the exact timing!

Will this thread warrant a sticky Haydon :applause: or a special place in the bit normally allocated for those shows like BB :sick:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
15-07-2006, 07:55 AM
Bad Lads Army
Oooo Nookie's back...woo wooo woooooooo!

Loved the first episode...excellent as ever.

Para Training...that will certainly sort the men from the boys :w00t:

I love that this show is so un-PC...I mean the Sgt. calling the fat guy Odd Job and raking him for his chubbiness had me curled up laughing...the lad didn't know what hit him! Odd Job and the Sgt. were on GMTV the other day and it looks like the lad is still intent on being a lazy git much to the annoyance of the Sgt.

Looking forward to next week!:thumbsup:

03-08-2006, 05:17 AM
Bad Lads Army
My word...they sure did push them hard this week!

That black bloke is abit tough...mind you he is a fitness instructor so you'd kinda expect him to whoop the others on endurance...esspecially strength related stamina but the ballet guy did flippin' well IMHO...nuff respect to him holding those buckets for that long! :good:

03-08-2006, 09:07 AM
Bad Lads Army
Fantastic episode last night. Really did weed the wheat from the chaff eh? Glad there was no butt wiping as in last week's episode. Made me heave that did.:sick:

"You cannot teach people anything. You can only help them discover it within themselves."
09-08-2006, 09:47 AM
Bad Lads Army
Oooooo :ranting: I was all settled last night, with the boys running around my feet and a cuppa in hand, to watch Bad Lads Army when I am suddenly confronted by football...and to add insult to injury it was ruddy Arsenal playing...I hate Arsenal and only enjoy footie when it's Pompey or Liverpool playing and only then when it doesn't replace a much loved program at such short notice...:evilmad:

09-08-2006, 06:14 PM
Bad Lads Army
It aggravated me too Coastie. I was well disappointed. And no warning either.:shocking:

"You cannot teach people anything. You can only help them discover it within themselves."
10-08-2006, 07:53 PM
Bad Lads Army
That's what got me more than ever...no ruddy warning! I was annoyed last night aswell when it happened again with 'The Bill' - even the fact that it was Liverpool playing didn't ease my angst...although I did improve my memory! :unsure:

16-08-2006, 08:38 AM
Bad Lads Army
Ooo it was all about mental strength last night and boy it was a cracker! :yahoo:

I've often wondered how it would be to be interrogated military style and whether or not I could hack it...I think I'd be more inclined to be the silent type and not even give my name rank and number...just clam up completely :blink:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Bad Lads Army! Coastie 6 2,393 28-03-2006 07:33 PM
Last Post: Coastie
  Bad Lads Army Series 2 jaycee 15 2,823 09-09-2005 07:25 PM
Last Post: Coastie