Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bad Lads Army Series 2
30-07-2005, 09:54 PM
Bad Lads Army Series 2

Am I the only person to consider this inspired TV? So called 'Bad Lads' in the main turning out to be complete wusses & weeping for mummy?

Utter brilliance yet again.

I'm usually thin & gorgeous - today is my day off
http://www.boomspeed.com/egraphics/egg03063.gif
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
30-07-2005, 10:09 PM
Bad Lads Army Series 2
I saw this; I hope it's as good as the last one :thumbsup:

[SIZE=3]

[url="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
[/url]
[/SIZE]
Find all posts by this user
30-07-2005, 10:13 PM
Bad Lads Army Series 2
When did this start again? And when is it on? Darn, I'm going to be away for most of it. :ranting:

"You cannot teach people anything. You can only help them discover it within themselves."
30-07-2005, 10:19 PM
Bad Lads Army Series 2
I didn't realise this had started yet :ranting: When is it on?
30-07-2005, 10:26 PM
Bad Lads Army Series 2
Thursday 9pm ITV.

GMTV had one of the little darlings on saying it had changed his life! Whatevaaaahhhh! Watched the programme & he was a scumbag! Good for him. It did seem harsher than last year though

I'm usually thin & gorgeous - today is my day off
http://www.boomspeed.com/egraphics/egg03063.gif
31-07-2005, 12:15 AM
Bad Lads Army Series 2
I think I saw a piece in the local paper about this.

Two of the guys are from Norwich.
Well if BB is anything to go by, these two will be useless:w00t:

[Image: 429.gif]
31-07-2005, 08:21 AM
Bad Lads Army Series 2
That lad who was crying saying he missed his family and wanted to leave, had 3 kids and one on the way, none of whom he had anything to do with, apparently, and his dad has practically disowned him. What family?

I love to see the bravado of the clips they show before they arrive and are still on home territory contrasted with the reality that they can't handle anything which is a bit of a challenge.

But I also enjoy seeing the ones who really do want to change their lives.
04-08-2005, 04:47 PM
Bad Lads Army Series 2
Firstly, where's Coastie? This thread has been here a whole five days and I've seen neither hide nor hair of her!

Secondly, when she does come back, looks like your fella ain't in this one Coastie, that means yours is the short fat one Wink

Thirdly, can't ITV find any images of National Service apart from still frames from Carry on films?
04-08-2005, 04:56 PM
Bad Lads Army Series 2
Nox Wrote:Firstly, where's Coastie? This thread has been here a whole five days and I've seen neither hide nor hair of her!

I think she said she would be back Saturday, Noxy! :thumbsup:
05-08-2005, 01:23 PM
Bad Lads Army Series 2
Nox Wrote:Firstly, where's Coastie? This thread has been here a whole five days and I've seen neither hide nor hair of her!

Secondly, when she does come back, looks like your fella ain't in this one Coastie, that means yours is the short fat one Wink

Thirdly, can't ITV find any images of National Service apart from still frames from Carry on films?

It's not the same without Nookie...he gave me a signed piccie via my work chum who is best buddies with him and he called me up for a chat at work...bless :sad: But I like Murray all the same.... :naughty: C'mon you reds!

Great show once more......like the beastings and the fact that these guys are realising they aren't as tough as they thought....interesting that the provost Sgt described the footie holligan as being a wall - big and thick - he gave the lad every chance to not be a pillock but no he just didn't get it and so in the end was booted out....he is the opitomy of footie holligans...complete wastes of space and air and thick as brick to boot! :glare:

Some of the lads are doing really well as would be expected and I'm glad the local lad didn't drop out althoyugh he would appear to be a little dense aswell.....if he had turned left out the gate he would have been home in less than 5mins if he'd kept running!

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hells Kitchen USA (New Series) Coastie 29 4,920 13-11-2006 08:26 AM
Last Post: Coastie
  Beyond Boundaries - Series 2 BBC2 at 9pm Sundays Dolores 12 2,535 25-10-2006 12:24 PM
Last Post: Minklemar
  New series of Castaway to be set on "exotic" island... Dolores 11 2,396 24-10-2006 05:55 PM
Last Post: Bella
  Apprentice USA - new series? survivorfan 14 2,658 23-10-2006 09:55 AM
Last Post: Tigereye
  Extras - Series 2 (Thursday, 9pm, BBC2) PJ 33 3,748 15-10-2006 10:05 AM
Last Post: Dolores
  Next Series of The Apprentice Groucho 8 1,940 06-10-2006 07:21 PM
Last Post: Dolores
  Bad Lads Army Coastie 10 1,581 16-08-2006 08:38 AM
  New series of Come Dine With Me Critique 6 1,198 29-07-2006 08:01 AM
Last Post: Critique
  Without A Trace - Series 3 Coastie 31 3,123 18-07-2006 09:34 PM
  Girls, new series of Britain's next top model starts................. bridge 2 906 03-07-2006 06:09 PM
Last Post: Patsy