Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Barrymore
03-12-2006, 11:02 AM
Barrymore

Police are set to reopen their investigation into the death of a man at a party at Barrymore's home in 2001.

The man was found dead in the swimming pool, he had 'serious' internal injuries which suggested he'd been on the receiving end of a violent assault. At the time an open verdict was reached - in other words a suspicious death but the events leading up to it couldn't be established.

Barrymore has said he'll give as much help to the police as possible.

Someone, probably a number of people, knew how the man died and have been covering it up. How about Barrymore? You can't help but think as it was his home where it happened he would have an idea of the circumstances surrounding the death - even if he didn 't witnesses it surely word would have reached him?

Somehow I can't see him telling everything he knows this time round either.

What Are Your Views On Forum Moderation?[Image: hatter.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-12-2006, 01:42 PM
Barrymore
I can't help but think that Essex police must have an album out this christmas and are doing it for the publicity.

Bollox to potplants
04-12-2006, 07:39 AM
Barrymore
Have the police found new evidence or received previously known information about this case?

If they haven't I wonder why on earth they are dredging it all up again. If they couldn't solve the mystery last time, what makes them think are going to able to do now, nearly 6 years after the event?
04-12-2006, 09:48 AM
Barrymore
From what i heard on the news last night they have new DNA skills these days so they will be able to test clothing and bed sheets found at the scene.

Also they want to know if Stuart Lubbock died from drowning, or if he died earlier and was placed in the swimming pool.

I know i shouldnt judge the man, innocent until proven guilty and all that .... but he creeps me out. I still think he played a bigger part in his death than he previously has said. Even if he just 'knew' what was happening, but didnt help Stuart in any way.

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-12-2006, 10:37 AM
Barrymore
Bonsai Wrote:Also they want to know if Stuart Lubbock died from drowning, or if he died earlier and was placed in the swimming pool.

I think this is quite easy to determine, and should have been clear when they did the post mortem - water in the lungs and all that.

04-12-2006, 10:50 AM
Barrymore
floopy Wrote:I can't help but think that Essex police must have an album out this christmas and are doing it for the publicity.

I think they do, it has a Barrymore party theme featuring:

Ding dong merrily on high
O come come Emmanuel
Up! good Christian folk
(Having it) Away in a manger
Let it snow (and we'll do Barrymore for posession)

04-12-2006, 10:53 AM
Barrymore
survivorfan Wrote:I think this is quite easy to determine, and should have been clear when they did the post mortem - water in the lungs and all that.
From what i understand, they didnt check this vital bit of information !!!

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
06-12-2006, 10:07 AM
Barrymore
I'd be surprised if they didn't Bon..this is one of the first things they check for in a sudden/suspiscious deth of this nature...was the victim alive when he entered the water? The best way to tell is the lungs...

As for the internal injuries...was he beaten...did he fall onto the side of the pool/railings before entering the water...all these things should be not easy but reasonably investigatable with todays knowledge and technology.

The family of the guy is the reason the case is being reopened they haven't been happy with the initial verdict since the start.

As for Barrymore...it's a shame such a talented guy has wound up involved in this mess but if he knows anything he should speak up and if he was involved he should pay the price.

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
06-12-2006, 12:43 PM
Barrymore
Coastie Wrote:such a talented guy .

eh? All I remember this "talented man" ever doing was ridiculing his audience to the point of spitefulness and just falling on the floor! Perhaps I have missed somethign!
06-12-2006, 01:53 PM
Barrymore
He always cracked me up...guess we have a difference in humour :mellow:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]