Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Be afraid, be VERY afraid.....
19-08-2005, 11:35 PM

Oh.
My.
God.

Michelle "Bunny Boiler" Bass fancies Anthony "Lights on Nobodys Home" Hutton................ whuh-whuh-what if they breed?????? :eek: :eek:

All Im saying is Run Anthony Run !!!!!!!!
She will make Craig look like Bonnie Langford !!

Oh and also - brace yourselves folks for more horrendous news..... Michelle is releasing a record ..... shreeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiikkkkkkk :shocking: :cry: :eek: See below for details:-

Anthony may soon be the recipient of more relentless advances.

BB5's Michelle Bass, dubbed a "bunny boiler" over her pursuit of housemate 'chicken' Stu, has stepped forward to register her interest in the latest BB winner.

"He's a very good-looking lad and always well-groomed," she told Newcastle's Evening Chronicle today. "I think he'll have a lot of female attention but if he asked me out I'd definitely consider it.

"Of course, we'd have to go out in Newcastle. We'd go for a few drinks along the Quayside and then go on to a club. That would be a cool idea."

Despite enjoying a successful career as host of an adult channel, Michelle is progressing with plans to make it as a singer.

Inspired by her breakup with Stu, she has already penned what she hopes will be her debut single. "It's called Hate You, so it's very appropriate," Michelle explained. "It's very poppy, very like Charlotte Church's Crazy Chick."

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
19-08-2005, 11:51 PM
Do you know, reading the local paper round here, makes Anferneeeeeeeeee sound like a total dick.

It says about what Craigs been up to, but it also says about how the relationship between him and Anferneeeeeeeeeeeeee is a bit touch and go at the moment.

As much as I think Craig appeared as a total dick on the show, I really think Anthony has taken the "showbiz" to heart toooo much and will crash and die in about another few weeks.

Only my own opinion I must add:w00t:

[Image: 429.gif]
20-08-2005, 12:16 AM
Andrea Wrote:I really think Anthony has taken the "showbiz" to heart toooo much and will crash and die in about another few weeks.

I so hope you are correct!!

What's so funny about peace, love and understanding?
20-08-2005, 07:32 AM
Well here's hoping he crashes and burns before hooking up with the plastic titted bimbo that is Michelle !!!!! :sick: You can almost hear her heading toward him like an exocet missile, repeating like a mantra, "another years worth of OK exclusive pics....!"

Oh and I notice, that like a true bunny boiler that has lost her controlling hold on her "Chicken Stu", who seems to have dared to have another life that doesnt involve it revolving around Michelle, she has done a complete about-turn and now claims she hates him. Rolleyes Certainly not the words of a girl who claims it was "her decision" that the relationship ended. Its obvious now that he ended it, and she is smarting big time.
20-08-2005, 08:06 AM
Oh can you imagine the cat-fight between Michelle & Craig??!! I read the bit in OK about Stu's and Michelle's break-up, and like Pan says she heaps all the blame on him saying he was manipulative and just wanted to have a quiet life. She got her man, got bored with him and is now moving on to her next prey. I agree Anthony better run, but considering he is a bloke who is controlled by his d*ck, I can only see him running in her direction! :unsure:

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
21-08-2005, 09:19 AM
I think Antherknee and Michelle would make a perfect couple, both as thick as sh!te and he has proven that he can be manipulated and controlled.

Match in heaven I say.
21-08-2005, 04:28 PM
Why spoil two houses ! Best keep them under one roof I say.

Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster man, sooner or later the man who wins, is the man who THINKS he can.
21-08-2005, 04:32 PM
borneobabe Wrote:Why spoil two houses ! Best keep them under one roof I say.

Can you imagine their stimulating conversation??? God almighty, those long winter nights will simply fly by.... :blink: <- in fact, doesnt this smiley look like Anfernee?
21-08-2005, 06:40 PM
ooooooooooo I didn't know that Michelle and Chicken Stew had split - Thank the Lord, he was wayyyyyy tooooo goood for her. I never liked her, ever, she has shifty eyes. God I sound like my Granny!!

Spill the beans someone - when, how, who, where etc etc forget Anfernay - I wanna hear about Bunny Boiler and Chicken Stew!!!

I always cook with wine, and sometimes I actually put it in the food.
[Image: pot002.gif]