Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Been Busy!
17-12-2005, 09:56 AM
Been Busy!

Hi Everyone :bye:

Just to let you know, I have been really busy the last couple of weeks, what with work, Christmas Parties and helping my mum move, so that is why I haven't been posting much. Thanks to everyone who pm'd me to see if I was ok, I'm fine just shattered!

I hope to be around a bit more now, as things are calming down a little (I hope)

Right, I'm off to catch up with everything. I have a flask of tea and a few biscuits to keep me going as it should take me til lunchtime at least :laugh:
Quote this message in a reply
17-12-2005, 10:55 AM
Been Busy!
Hi Ils, glad you're OK. Me and Mazz were saying we hadn't seen you around much lately but guessed it was the pressures of Christmas and other life stuff.

Good to see you back xxx
17-12-2005, 12:37 PM
Been Busy!
Well I for one, am majorly offended at how much you have neglected us ILS. Don't you know we are the number one priority???:ranting: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Just kidding. It's great to see you back.:thumbsup:

"You cannot teach people anything. You can only help them discover it within themselves."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-12-2005, 12:41 PM
Been Busy!
ils, you need to not wear yourself out girl!! Be sure to take a bubblebath and do something stress-free FOR YOU! My calming technique is to write vile, evil things about my m-i-l in my journal....stress just sluices off!!!:devil:

I guess I'm Cornish...:unsure:
Find all posts by this user
19-12-2005, 01:34 PM
Been Busy!
Yay...glad you are back ILS...:bye:
i spied you a few times in the webchat...but you had always left by the time I arrived(co-incidence...I don't think so!!!! ah..only messing!):
Have a nice rest and a glass of christmas cheer after all your work!
:-)

'Come away, oh human child, to the waters and the wild.With a fairy hand in hand...for the world is more full of weeping than you will understand.........'
Find all posts by this user
20-12-2005, 09:20 PM
Been Busy!
Well since making my post, I caught the bug my son had and have spent the last 2 days with my head down the loo!:sick:

Anyway I think I am on the mend now so hopefully, I am really back this time and I will be able to catch up with everything that has happened over the next day or two!
20-12-2005, 09:39 PM
Been Busy!
Ils, that bug must be nationwide. Everyone I know up here has had it, including my good self. And only last night I had a rather unfortunate dose of the trots. Nothing to do with the profuse quantities of free mulled wine that I sampled in our local, no not at all.
I am, however, feeling better now. Which, in the run-up to Christmas is extrodinary for me.
But I am waiting on baited breath for a dirty big cold sore to appear on my lips - it pays me a visit every Christmas without fail.

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user