Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belly button fluff
21-05-2005, 09:25 AM
Belly button fluff

It has come to my attention that I've got some fluff in my belly button!

No big deal you may think, but I cannot stand touching my navel, even less having anyone else touch it - even the thought of it makes me squirm.

Therefore, I need your timely advice for instant removal of fluff.

This is where I need Mae or Tulip's advice - they cant come out of retirement for just one thread can they?

Anyone know of a navel shower attachment, or maybe a hoover attachment or maybe Dyson make something! Big Grin
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
21-05-2005, 09:28 AM
Belly button fluff
cant answer your questions but i know of a distraction technique that works when you need to do something unpleasant. recite the 7x table as you move your hand to the area of fluff and remove.......keeps you mentally one step away from the horror!!!

:boxing: Angel small steps lead to great things
Find all posts by this user
21-05-2005, 09:28 AM
Belly button fluff
Cotton bud should do it, dab with a a bit of antiseptic.

Belly button fluff is caused by your clothes getting traped in your belly button hair :naughty:

The winner says it may be difficult but it is possible; the loser says it may be possible but it is too difficult
:yahoo: He's here!
21-05-2005, 09:30 AM
Belly button fluff
But what if I don't know my 7x table Tonee, how will that distract my attention away from Bob's disparaging remarks? Smile
21-05-2005, 09:31 AM
Belly button fluff
Bob Wrote:dab with a a bit of antiseptic

:w00t: Yeah baby!
21-05-2005, 09:32 AM
Belly button fluff
Nox Wrote:But what if I don't know my 7x table Tonee, how will that distract my attention away from Bob's disparaging remarks? Smile

then write the 7x table down and read it as you take the dripping cotton bud to the site of the operation!

21-05-2005, 09:32 AM
Belly button fluff
dab Wrote::w00t: Yeah baby!

get in there Dab! Drop on your tongue should do it!

The winner says it may be difficult but it is possible; the loser says it may be possible but it is too difficult
:yahoo: He's here!
21-05-2005, 09:34 AM
Belly button fluff
LOL Dab, don't know about antiseptic, you'd need anesthetic to get anywhere near my belly button - and a fair amount of chloroform. Big Grin
21-05-2005, 09:36 AM
Belly button fluff
Nox Wrote:LOL Dab, don't know about antiseptic, you'd need anesthetic to get anywhere near my belly button - and a fair amount of chloroform. Big Grin
maybe in addition to the mental reciting and the dripping cotton bud, you should cover your face with a mask. O2 mask obviously but in true Blue Peter style a paper bag would suffice (make sure there is a hole for breathing or you shouldnt try this at home)

21-05-2005, 09:39 AM
Belly button fluff
The paper bag isn't a problem Tonee. I'm already wearing mine in readiness for a visit to the mingers bar later. :bag: