Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Brother 6
08-05-2005, 01:23 PM
Big Brother 6

It was announced in the papers today that the contestants of the new Big Brother are even more crazy and volatile than the last lot, and have been specially selected as such.

More mad? :wacko:

My God, what on earth will we get this time? :laugh:
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2005, 01:51 PM
Big Brother 6
:blink:
Ceridwen Wrote:It was announced in the papers today that the contestants of the new Big Brother are even more crazy and volatile than the last lot, and have been specially selected as such.

Hi Any idea who they are? Cool

[FONT=Arial]E.nightingale[/SIZE] Smile
Find all posts by this user
08-05-2005, 01:59 PM
Big Brother 6
All I know is that Victor wont be amongst them ...and for that I am deeply sad!

Cat, I'm begging ya - tell us your Victor's mum story again, I'm begging!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
08-05-2005, 05:25 PM
Big Brother 6
Ceridwen Wrote:It was announced in the papers today that the contestants of the new Big Brother are even more crazy and volatile than the last lot, and have been specially selected as such.

I can only think they are filming it in a Psychiatric Ward then.... :wacko:

I cant wait for it to start - but God how scary is it that its a YEAR ago when we all discussing Victor shizzling his nizzle, Nadia and her laugh, Jason the miserable git, Dan's lip gloss pouting and Shell generally being an irritating fart? :laugh: Time has flown!

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
08-05-2005, 05:55 PM
Big Brother 6
I know I can't believe it was a year ago! :ohmy:

No I haven't heard who any of them might be yet, but as soon as I do I will be on here posting, so watch this space!
10-05-2005, 09:51 AM
Big Brother 6
I heard somthing on the radio this morning about there being a pair of indentical twins, who they switched every few days......

Bollox to potplants
10-05-2005, 04:10 PM
Big Brother 6
Yes I heard that where you listening to Virgin? Apparently both of the twins fancied different women in there and I think they we waiting to see if anyone spotted that they were in fact two people. I dont know if anyone did.
10-05-2005, 04:20 PM
Big Brother 6
floopy Wrote:I heard somthing on the radio this morning about there being a pair of indentical twins, who they switched every few days......

They did this in the US last summer, and the twins pulled it off. And Aussie bb just started and they are doing it too, as their season just started a couple days ago.

I really don't know how BB can be any more crazy than last year in terms of housemates. Please not another Kitty. lol. I can't wait for this season tho!
10-05-2005, 07:51 PM
Big Brother 6
Dolores Wrote:All I know is that Victor wont be amongst them ...and for that I am deeply sad!

Cat, I'm begging ya - tell us your Victor's mum story again, I'm begging!

Seeing you are begging....

Last summer myself, my sister and the delightfull Buzz travelled to Elstree for the friday night eviction... To our immense delight we were plucked from the queue to enter the VIP area. We watched with the crowd, uncertain as to what was going to happen with us, as Victor was chosen to be evicted that night.

Well, during the interval just prior to his leaving the house we, and a few select others were ushered into....yes you guessed it...THE STUDIO!!!! We were shown our places which were RIGHT BEHIND VICTORS FAMILY!!!! I hugged his mum and we chatted with his sister and family....WE WERE ON TV!!

I can't say I touched Victor but he skimmed by me.

It was a fairytale of a day....we travelled home delighted and overcome with our day.

Is that the one you meant Dol?
10-05-2005, 07:54 PM
Big Brother 6
Cat Wrote:Seeing you are begging....

Last summer myself, my sister and the delightfull Buzz travelled to Elstree for the friday night eviction... To our immense delight we were plucked from the queue to enter the VIP area. We watched with the crowd, uncertain as to what was going to happen with us, as Victor was chosen to be evicted that night.

Well, during the interval just prior to his leaving the house we, and a few select others were ushered into....yes you guessed it...THE STUDIO!!!! We were shown our places which were RIGHT BEHIND VICTORS FAMILY!!!! I hugged his mum and we chatted with his sister and family....WE WERE ON TV!!

I can't say I touched Victor but he skimmed by me.

It was a fairytale of a day....we travelled home delighted and overcome with our day.

Is that the one you meant Dol?

yes! yes! yes!

ah Victor didn't you just love him! :wub:

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Curse of Big Brother (Channel 5, 8pm, 23/08/05) Pandora 7 1,315 27-08-2005 02:12 PM
Last Post: Mars
  Big Brother/Freeview Critique 7 1,321 08-08-2005 12:53 PM
Last Post: Ghost
  Big Brother Offers Positive Values .. hmmm survivorfan 6 1,111 09-07-2005 12:14 PM
Last Post: Preston
  Other Big Brother Poll Results sayangmouse 16 1,787 08-07-2005 06:56 PM
Last Post: sayangmouse
  If you were big brother what would you do??? Becks 17 1,864 07-07-2005 03:32 PM
Last Post: Andrea
  Big Brother Points Game ultimatesurvivor 138 7,269 04-07-2005 02:03 PM
Last Post: Rob
  Which Big Brother HM are you?? This is good! Crystal Lights 23 2,169 20-06-2005 08:59 AM
Last Post: Bonsai
  Who Else Isn't Watching Big Brother? ils 40 3,000 04-06-2005 10:19 AM
Last Post: ils
  Big brother Anticipation jonnyboy 32 2,858 28-05-2005 07:25 PM
Last Post: Ceridwen
  All time Big Brother favourite contestant Crystal Lights 11 1,898 24-05-2005 10:23 PM
Last Post: Cat