Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Brothers Two Lies this week
11-07-2005, 09:14 AM

Any guesses what they might be? (I heard that BB announced it will be telling two lies to the HMs this week - or is that just another HM lie from Makosi?)

If so, I'm HOPING that one of the lies is who they announce is up for eviction to the HMs, is NOT up for eviction, in fact two other people are. That way they can torture two people all week thinking they are up for the vote, then when Davina says, "the 7th person to be evicted is......", a completely unexpected name gets called. That would be a classic (have they ever done this before?).
Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2005, 09:31 AM
sayangmouse Wrote:If so, I'm HOPING that one of the lies is who they announce is up for eviction to the HMs, is NOT up for eviction, in fact two other people are. That way they can torture two people all week thinking they are up for the vote, then when Davina says, "the 7th person to be evicted is......", a completely unexpected name gets called. That would be a classic (have they ever done this before?).

That is too wicked and far too cruel and evil!! Oh go on BB do it!!:laugh:

I always cook with wine, and sometimes I actually put it in the food.
[Image: pot002.gif]

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-07-2005, 10:53 AM
Just to confirm, the Daily Mirror today confirmed that BB told the HMs it will be telling the HMs TWO lies over the "next couple of days". We just don't know what they are yet - lets hope.
11-07-2005, 12:02 PM
Hey, I wonder if thats the significance of the statement from BB that there will be TWO lies - ie, the two housemates they say are up for eviction are the two lies! They would mask it by having the strange nomination process to keep everyone guessing what the lies were, to draw suspicion away from the stated HMs up for eviction being the two lies.

Gah, just my imagination and wishful thinking....... and Science would rumble it anyway.
11-07-2005, 05:24 PM
One of the possible lies Big Brother have told the Housemates is that tomorrow, they have to nominate between 6am and 9am.

Given that the Housemates are RUBBISH at getting up and stay up until all hours, they are panicking big time. Also, apparently last week it took them a phenomenal THREE HOURS to nominate !!! God these people are full of hot air. So - if Big Brother IS telling the truth and the noms ARE between 6am and 9am, they have to nominate quickly or they may run out of time.

If Big Brother is lying - then they will have got up early and started nominating at 6am for nothing... :laugh:

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
11-07-2005, 08:53 PM
Didn't BB also tell the HM's that nominations were optional this week? That could be a lie.
I may of course be talking twiddle as I only had half an eye on BBLB due to smugwell being on and then I went out before it finished.
Good twist though if it is. maybe the ones who do nominate face eviction or could be the other way round. Interesting.
If if everything I wrote there is twaddle, then i think I should go work for BB cos it's a great idea.

The winner says it may be difficult but it is possible; the loser says it may be possible but it is too difficult
:yahoo: He's here!
11-07-2005, 11:21 PM
Your not far off with your prediction Bob.
You should go and work for BB :thumbsup:

[Image: 429.gif]
12-07-2005, 06:13 PM
sayangmouse Wrote:Any guesses what they might be?

If so, I'm HOPING that one of the lies is who they announce is up for eviction to the HMs, is NOT up for eviction, in fact two other people are. That way they can torture two people all week thinking they are up for the vote, then when Davina says, "the 7th person to be evicted is......", a completely unexpected name gets called. That would be a classic (have they ever done this before?).

HEH! I'm purrrrring...... oh hang on, cats do that don't they.

Not exact, but close enough for some Mouse points (as opposed to those man points they keep arguing over).
13-07-2005, 07:57 AM
sayangmouse Wrote:Not exact, but close enough for some Mouse points (as opposed to those man points they keep arguing over).

oh at least 10 mouse points for that one!! well done! :smartie:

Now the second lie?? What do you think one is going to be.

I have to say I did think the Treasure Hunt was a lie - but BB does it again another stroke of genius!

I always cook with wine, and sometimes I actually put it in the food.
[Image: pot002.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Quotes Of The Week Ghost 2 788 16-08-2005 02:53 PM
Last Post: Ghost
  Ive got a really funny feeling about next week............ Pandora 26 3,237 01-08-2005 11:37 PM
Last Post: tomcage9
  The Coates Family in NOW! Magazine this week.... Pandora 8 1,358 30-07-2005 10:38 PM
Last Post: Andrea
  Who do you want out this week? Bob 44 3,841 08-07-2005 08:45 PM
Last Post: Bob
  Big Brothers Big Mouth and BBLB isleofweather 10 1,730 26-06-2005 02:35 PM
Last Post: Cat
  So who is going this week? secrets 20 2,237 08-06-2005 07:21 PM
Last Post: Isis