Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big turn offs
14-04-2005, 10:48 AM (This post was last modified: 14-04-2005 10:59 AM by Cockney.)
Big turn offs

Big turn offs

Have you ever encounterd any of these on a date? if you did
did you see them again?

1. The unwashed look
Lank, greasy, uncombed hair; stains on the clothing; green stuff in the teeth — a grunge fashion statement or just lousy hygiene?
ever had one of these

2. Roving eyes
how about Guys who ogle their dates' dimensions (and worse, other women's too) and never look above the neck

3. Prejudice
ever had one that has leaned in close, glances around quickly to see who's listening and says something that reflects prejudice and ignorance. Where do people get the nerve? Maybe they don't realise you know anyone who is gay, disabled, or of a different ethnic or religious background — or any other characteristic that makes us unique.

4. Free-loadin'
ever had someone assume that you would pay your way. If your date takes it for granted that you're footing the bill, or tries to take advantage of your generosity,

5. Cluelessness
get invited there house for dinner, you was not able to find your way to the bathroom without wading through pizza boxes and last month's laundry. And when you get to the bathroom, the toilet seat should be down.

6. Machismo
Did your date starts making all the decisions without first consulting you — from deciding where to go to ordering your meal to dictating the music

7. Complete disregard
you run into a group of your date's friends and you did not get introduced,

8. Lack of control
There's nothing more fun than taking care of someone who's had too much to drink, is there?

9. Couch potatoes
someone who's more comfortable dating on the couch than being seen with you in public.

10. Mobile phones
When your date spends more time talking on the phone than talking to you,

[b][i]Life is not that long [Image: 36_1_12.gif]
[/b][/i]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
14-04-2005, 12:03 PM
Big turn offs
Cockney Wrote:3. Prejudice
ever had one that has leaned in close, glances around quickly to see who's listening and says something that reflects prejudice and ignorance. Where do people get the nerve? Maybe they don't realise you know anyone who is gay, disabled, or of a different ethnic or religious background — or any other characteristic that makes us unique.

Luckily I haven't experienced this on a date, but there is a security guard at work who insists on telling me racist jokes from time to time. I hate it! Why does he think I want to hear this stuff. :angry: I never laugh at the jokes, and he hasn't told me one for some time, so maybe he has finally got the message.

I used to think he was an OK bloke - thick, but OK - but as soon as he told me his first racist joke my respect for him plummeted.
14-04-2005, 12:12 PM
Big turn offs
Men wearing white socks with sandals:eek:

[Image: 429.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-04-2005, 12:25 PM
Big turn offs
Any lack of personal hygiene, i.e. dirty fingernails, greasy hair and scuffed shoes are a big no no. It would also be the first and last date if he spent it ogling other women (this has happened). Also automatically expecting me to get my round in or pay half, I am not a mean person – quite the contrary and I would always buy my round but I don’t expect to be expected to if that makes sense and if someone invites you, I would expect them to foot the bill or at least offer to do so. I would expect them to be interested in me and what I have to say and not drone on about themselves/football/their mates/previous girlfriends/conquests zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
14-04-2005, 12:31 PM
Big turn offs
Quote: ogling other women (this has happened).

come no then MariaRob give us details what did you do

Quote:
Luckily I haven't experienced this on a date, but there is a security guard at work who insists on telling me racist jokes from time to time. I hate it! Why does he think I want to hear this stuff. :angry: I never laugh at the jokes, and he hasn't told me one for some time, so maybe he has finally got the message.

I used to think he was an OK bloke - thick, but OK - but as soon as he told me his first racist joke my respect for him plummeted.

I know what you mean I just say "sorry i dont find that funny some of my best frainds are what that said" and walk away

[/b][/i]
14-04-2005, 12:32 PM
Big turn offs
Men who chew gum ALL the time
14-04-2005, 12:34 PM
Big turn offs
ilovesurvivor Wrote:Men who chew gum ALL the time

Why?.........

[/b][/i]
14-04-2005, 12:35 PM
Big turn offs
Cockney Wrote:Why?.........

Why what Cockney?

Do you mean why do they chew gum all the time or why don't I like it?
14-04-2005, 12:42 PM
Big turn offs
why don't you like it?

its good for your teeth

[/b][/i]
14-04-2005, 12:44 PM
Big turn offs
I'm not sure, but I just think seeing a man chew gum all the time is a real turn off, especially in bed :shocking:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Gameshow Rip-offs Mars 12 1,432 02-02-2007 02:20 AM
Last Post: Mars